Capital One Sales Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Wilmington, DE) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview, On-Site Interview w/ recruiter and one with sales coach, third and final interview with director of recruiting. Be prepared to use the STAR (situation, task, action, result) when answering questions regarding your previous experiences. Make sure you take a moment to fully think about your answer. Show up to interview with plenty of time to spare as you will go through security and need to be signed in and wait for recruiter. Be genuine in your response to all questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Glen Allen, VA) in March 2008.

Interview

Lengthy and robotic

Interview Questions

• I was smarter than who was interviewing me. They had no idea was a P/E ratio was when I started talking about the stock market.   Answer Question

Negotiation

NO room for negotiation. Take the 29k a year or leave it. They don't care about your experience or degree. If you say no there are 400 more bodies willing to take your Cubicle.