Capital One Senior Risk Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capital One Senior Risk Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsville, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One (Mechanicsville, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

My interviwer made me feel very comfortable. He was amazing! Im looking forward to working with the company. The questions werent difficult at all. They do require you to give the problem and a resolve in details

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions such as name a time when you had to solve a problem but it took Longer than expected   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Anonymous Employee in Chester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Chester, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online and it took about 2 weeks to get a call for an interview. In the interview they asked about 3 behavior questions and did a role play.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2012.

Interview

it started with a phone interview, then called back the next day for a one on one interview. which took 2 weeks .. had an interview with supervisor and unit manager( who sat in a corner and didn't say anything) at the face 2 face had 2 interviews with 2 different sups. was called the next day offered a position, but had to submit a criminal background, credit, employment, and transcript check.. which took another 2 weeks.. rather than a phone call, i received an email "onboarding"- saying i was hired and had to fill out more paper work. the whole process took 1 month.

Interview Questions

• i ask you to give alot of examples of situation and you have to be detailed..   Answer Question

Negotiation

rate of pay.