Capital Regional District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capital Regional District

Candidate Interview Review

Clerk V Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Regional District (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

I didn't make it to the actual Interview. However, I thought I'd post about the testing for Word, Excel, and the 5 minute typing test. First I was in the office with people working beside me, the phone ringing and her computer informing me of incoming emails. People where talking and carrying on business as I was taking these tests. The typing test has the text in a split screen with the text under the screen, and you are to type in a blank area on the top part of the screen. There is nothing letting you know you've made an error or helping you to follow along. Then the Word and Excel tests. With these tests if you press the wrong key you get one retry and then it's marked wrong. So for an example, you need to find a file called blank that is already saved. So you click on the MS Office symbol go to save file, find the template that they want and locate the file to be saved. That would be a very easy one. Another example would be to add a chart, you can't use quick keys you have to know that it's under Insert then find the correct chart or graph they want. Sounds easy but if you're used to quick keys or formulas it makes it harder as these are not to be used and will be marked wrong.

Interview Questions

• Must type 55 WPM and get 70% on Word and Excel Testing.   1 Answer