Capital Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capital Senior Living

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital Senior Living (Fort Wayne, IN).

Interview

It was a basic interview about work experience, what you like about being a CNA and working in healthcare, and what hours you are available. They seemed to be more focused on filling a slot than really wanted to know my abilities/interest in healthcare.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital Senior Living in November 2014.

Interview

4 interviews. Executive Director, regional directors and then the VP. Very warm and friendly people. Made it very easy to talk with them. After the initial interview with the Executive Director, the rest was them trying to get to know you, and talk about the experiences you had in the past.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capital Senior Living (Irving, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

It was good and the director was nice and friendly.He then I told me that if I work longer here then I would be qualified to have a 401 K. They would hire me immediately .They told me to come to the walk in interview and see if I would like to work here.They asked me if I like the job
    and I said yes.

Business Office Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital Senior Living (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with executive director in person and later with corporate trainer on the phone. Both were very friendly. Took an online test, mainly it tested to see if you followed directions. Corporate had the main interview concerning bookkeeping skills.