CapitalSource Interview Questions in Chevy Chase, MD | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at CapitalSource

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CapitalSource (Chevy Chase, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

I had 4 interviews one after another. Each interview was 20-30 minutes and fairly laid back. The interviewers mostly just wanted to get to know me and see how enthusiastic I was about wanting to work at CapitalSource. No technical questions were asked, but it proved important to exude confidence, intelligence, and a friendly personality.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would make you a good Credit Analyst?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CapitalSource (Chevy Chase, MD) in May 2013.

Interview

Very informal. I was late by 30 minutes, but they seemed fine with it, and I was mainly given more information about the position and asked whether it seemed like something that suits my interests. It seemed to me that they were already committed to hiring me, and only did a brief interview as a formality to complete the process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, given a contract for intern

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CapitalSource (Chevy Chase, MD) in June 2009.

Interview

I received a phone call from an HR director who asked about my previous experience and salary requirement. I interviewed with three people. You should convey your knowledge of the company, the specific industry your job will be in, and ask relevant questions. Try to convince the interviewer that you will be a good fit in the company. The work culture is very laid back. There is no micro-managing. The downside is that you are essentially working for several people throughout the day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your school activities.?   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose not to seek employment at the company you had an internship with?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because jobs were hard to come by.