Capitol Federal® Savings Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capitol Federal® Savings Bank

Capitol Federal® Savings Bank

Application

I interviewed at Capitol Federal® Savings Bank

Interview

Very friendly, typical interview process. Generic interview questions, followed by asking why you would be the right fit for this position. Quick to return with an answer, and flexible to schedule at a time that works best for you.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time that you were put in a difficult position
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Capitol Federal® Savings Bank (Tampa, FL) in May 2014

Interview

Apply online - skills test/inbound call center simulation and personality test (be prepared to spend 45 - 60 minutes all together, you do have the option for to complete tests at later time, but with 48 hours of application) Phone interview with recruiter (10 minutes) Face to face interview with hiring manager (30-40 minutes) Offer contingent of background check

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral interview questions - use STAR method to answer Role play - interviewer is the caller, you are the agent

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capitol Federal® Savings Bank (Wichita, KS) in Mar 2012

Interview

My interview had the bank manager, assistant manager and the teller supervisor. Asked the basically interview type questions. Ask that you have a second interview with the HR rep and it's basically the same type of questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Capitol Federal® Savings Bank (Overland Park, KS) in Jun 2011

Interview

Applied online, interviewed with HR, second interview was with branch managers.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly behavioral questions, some situational questioning regarding previous customer service work.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capitol Federal® Savings Bank (Olathe, KS) in Apr 2011

Interview

It was an internal interview for the company I currently work for. They asked questions regarding my current job duties, my goals in the company, where I see myself in 3 years, how I would handle an upset customer, do I cross sale, if I do and the customer declines what would I do. I think they they need to give you specific scenarios and ask you to handle it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capitol Federal® Savings Bank (Overland Park, KS) in Feb 2011

Interview

Very cordial and collegial. Compared notes with my past versus current wish list for prospective hire. Questions about contacts and descriptions of how the team works at CapFed. I thought the interview went very well, but didn't get the job. Got the impression that the position had probably already been filled, and that maybe I was brought in just as courtesy or control.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for CapFed?
RSS Feed</>Embed