Capricorn Pharma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capricorn Pharma Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capricorn Pharma

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capricorn Pharma.

Interview

They called and were desperate to get me in for an interview immediately. I agreed. The interview was very intimidating. The questions weren't hard but the people (for the most part) were very rude and demanding. They asked very little about my qualifications and more about could I start tomorrow morning. They were very negative and would tell me very little about the position until I actually began. The starting pay was very low, but they promised there was quick opportunity for an increase in pay. They offered me the position on the spot with the caveat that I start the next morning. I could not start for two weeks, and they once again demanded I start the next day. I declined their offer. They did not seem like they were very professional.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capricorn Pharma (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

as per HYderabad branch... first of all HR dont knw English..dirctly ther will be techincal round which u can clear it of very easily .