Capstone Financial Financial Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capstone Financial Financial Services Representative Interview Questions

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capstone Financial (New York, NY).

Interview

I met them at a University career fair and they were very kind. I emailed them afterward and was contacted about a week later to schedule an in-office interview in Atlanta. The first interview was very easy and most questions had to do with my personality. No hard interview questions. We scheduled a second interview at the end of the first one and they asked me to take a online personality test before my second interview. The second interview was more of an information session. They pitched a complicated commission scheme, but it was explained well. I look forward to continuing communication.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe you have a strong connection group in the Atlanta area or could you build one?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capstone Financial

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Financial (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

I was invited in for an interview with Capstone Financial Partners. The first interview was 1 on 1 for 30 minutes and also consisted of a personality test on the computer afterwards. The sales manager was very amiable and seemed interested in whether or not I would be a good fit for the job. The first interview did not contain much information about the job; it was more about myself and if I would be a good fit for the company. After consideration of my career goals, I decided not to return for a second interview because I am looking for something outside of a primarily sales position paid by commission.

Interview Questions

• What experiences have you had in sales or customer service that would aid in your ability to excel in this position?   Answer Question