Capstone Logistics Unloader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capstone Logistics Unloader Interview Questions

Interviews at Capstone Logistics

1.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Denver, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied online around midnight on company website. Ten hours later, received an email confirmation for a job interview the following day. The interview process was something that I had never experienced before. It was done with a group of six other interviewees as a large group interview. We were given a tour of the facility, told about the pay and working conditions, but never seen actual work going on. At the end, we were all told that we were hired and will be contacted a few days later after background checks were completed. Two weeks had gone by and I still didn't hear anything about a start date or whether I was still in consideration for the job. I had to contact the person who interviewed me twice over a span of a week to finally receive a start date. Out of the six other interviewees that I interviewed with, one remained employed while the other had lasted a day or two. That should have been a warning sign into what was to follow. Come to find out that the one employee who I interviewed with started two days after the interview while I waited for two weeks to start. Make sure to ask questions about the turn over rate and why so many quit. Make sure that this job is for you and you can handle the work load and the long hours that you'll have to do.

Interview Questions

• Can you withstand working at a fast paced for long hours while lifting numerous boxes of various weight?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capstone Logistics

Unloader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics in December 2014.

Interview

very easy interview and easy hire process. basically hired after interview, usually do a mass hire to hire alot of people to unload trucks so they are always in need for people.

Unloader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics.

Interview

Short, straightforward. It is a physical job that only requires the ability to pick up cases and do basic multiplication and division. Because of the high employee turnover rate, if they need another set of hands, they will not give you a hard time.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Kansas City, KS) in April 2018.

Interview

A brief tour of the facility and introductions to seasoned employees to get their feedback on how they like working for the company and I a walk through of AWG’s facilities...

Anonymous Employee in Milton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Milton, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

Asked easy questions, but when it came to the aspects of the job they made it seem 10x better than what things would actually be. I was told I would be able to make a lot of money as long as I worked fast and worked hard. However when I actually started working there were not enough truck for everyone to do and the lead men would take all of the high paying trucks.

Interview Questions

• How important is safety to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Robbinsville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Robbinsville, NJ) in April 2019.

Interview

Fast interview in and out. I was given a quick tour of the warehouse. I was not really asked much. They seem like they were desperate for employees. Also, orientation was long but at least I was getting paid for it.

Interview Questions

• previous job experience and duties   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2017.

Interview

Walked into the building. Asked for the Contact that I was given . He was no where to be found. Told to sit and wait in the break room. 2 hours later the interviewer arrived , walked me around the warehouse for about 5 minutes and asked if I could start in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Can you drive a pallet Jack   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nicholasville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Nicholasville, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was brief and easy. I was called in for the interview about a day after I submitted my online application. I took a safety quiz, answered a few personal questions, toured the warehouse, and started that day.

Interview Questions

• There was three pages of safety and OSHA regulation test questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Concord, NC) in January 2018.

Interview

The basics. Are you legal, any crimanal offence, drugfree. Where have you worked before. What can you bring to the table and vice versa. Anyone will get hired just be a clean individual.

Interview Questions

• None really. Anyone can apply.   1 Answer