Capstone on Campus Management Community Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Community Assistant

Create your profile to get personalized information

Capstone on Campus Management Community Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Capstone on Campus Management

2.3

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capstone on Campus Management (College Park, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

You have to be able to describe how organized you are as a person and why do you want this job and how will it benefit you in the future when you graduate from the university you are currently at.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capstone on Campus Management

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Capstone on Campus Management (College Park, MD) in December 2017.

Interview

Called in saying they needed to fill spots for the spring semester, asked for my availability and said that the interview would last about 30 minutes. I met with the supervisor and it was very casual. I dressed business casual and she went over my resume/extracurriculars and my other commitments.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions- "name a time when..." etc   1 Answer

Community Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capstone on Campus Management.

Interview

Only had to meet with the head of hiring for the position. Had to meet her at a different location and describe which location I would most like to work at.