CarMax Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CarMax Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CarMax in January 2016.

Interview

I was sent an email to schedule an interview a few weeks after I applied. They also had a case question over the phone (which I wasn't prepared for). It would have been better if they told me about that ahead of time but I guess that's part of their process.

Interview Questions

• Case question. They asked questions about building construction sites in various cities.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CarMax

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CarMax (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through my college career site and was invited to the first round of the interview process on my college campus. There is an online test you have to take before the interview that consisted of business questions that required some math calculations. The interview consisted of basic behavioral and skill questions. At the end there was a business case study about deciding where to expand the business. Never heard back about after that.

Interview Questions

• They give you background information about two locations and you have to decide whether you should open a new store in the locations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CarMax (Nashville, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through on-campus recruiting, interviewed on campus about a week later. First round interview was half behavioral and then a couple math problems. First one was fairly straightforward algebra, second one was a little more complicated. The math wasn't difficult it's just important to back up everything your thinking with a solid reason.

Interview Questions

• If you have a set amount of car sales in a week, how much time can you devote to maintenance and repair appointments?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CarMax in September 2013.

Interview

Took an online math test and was invited to a first round interview 1 on 1

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CarMax (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Multiple interviews, drug test, testing

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CarMax in January 2012.

Interview

Standard interview, why you belong here, what do you know about company, and run threw experience on resume. Thought the interview process went pretty well but didn't hear back until 3 weeks later that they were pursing other candidates.