CarMax Business Office Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CarMax Business Office Administrator Interview Questions

2.8

Business Office Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CarMax.

Interview

After submitting my resume online, I received a call from the recruiter. I had an initial interview, a pre-screen interview, with her. The recruiter then set me up for a phone interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about my experiences, background, successess, failures, etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CarMax

Business Office Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CarMax.

Interview

Apply online. Got called to schedule interview. Came in, they had me do a competency test on the computer and mathematics on a paper test. I completed it really quickly and correctly. Had face to face interview with Interviewer and then the A.B.O.M (Asst Business Office Manger). If you get offered the drug test the same day then you know you got the job. Did the drug test. Scheduled another interview with the B.O.M. for a follow up interview the same week.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. Just your typical "tell me about when..." type of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. I knew the pay scale and the manager went over how initial raises are given.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CarMax (Edmond, OK).

Interview

I filled out the online application. A recruiter called me within a day to set up a phone interview time. When contacted the phone interview was 2 days past the appointed day, and the recruiter called me around 8pm. Ewww.

Business Office Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CarMax.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within a few days. I was called and a phone interview was conducted. I was then told to come in a few days later for an in person interview. Three different interviews were conducted; a one on one, and two panels.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. Typical "describe a situation" interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Carmax likes people with a people friendly personality.