CarMax Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CarMax Operations Manager Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

very lengthy process that enables the company to get a great understanding of who it is they are hiring. This helps weed out associates with poor work ethic and gain positive associates who are driven for success.

Interview Questions

• not very difficult questions but they are all competency based   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiating

Other Interview Reviews for CarMax

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CarMax (Richmond, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

Very extensive, multiple interviews, most panels, some individual. Some testing, and through background check. Did presentation and role play. Interviewed with multiple layers of management from senior executives to peer level. Included a tour of a facility. 2 days in one session, and a second interview in another city a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult employee you had to deal with   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CarMax (Chicago, IL) in February 2009.

Interview

Went thru 2 interviews and was asked routine questions, seem like they were feeling out your personallity to see if you would be a go

Negotiation

they have standards and store level has