CarMax Parts Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CarMax Parts Associate Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CarMax (Austin, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Started with a phone call interview. Then was called in to the dealership for actual interview. I was interviewed by three different managers, Was given a walk-thru of the facility by one manager and all of the offices associated with the dealership.

Interview Questions

• was given different scenarios and how I would handle them.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CarMax

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CarMax (King of Prussia, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

First they call you to setup a phone interview. If you pass the phone interview. The Manager assistant will call you to setup a interview. When you come in for the interview you will be interview with almost every manager from every department. To see if you're a good fit for the company. After you pass the interview if you pass, you will take a drug test on spot. And make sure you ask pay rates because they will not tell it, you won't know until you see your pay check.

Interview Questions

• Why do you what to work for Carmax. What do integrity means to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CarMax (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

I had applied for a position. After a 3 hour interview they told me the position I applied for had been filled. Offered me 2 other positions. Didn't want those. That was it. Just sell your personality and a little work history and you're in.

Interview Questions

• Explain a hard time where you had to deal with a rough customer?   1 Answer

The position I applied for had been filled.