CarMax Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CarMax Senior Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CarMax (Richmond, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Well organized, and able to get specific details when asking recruiter or team position is with about the opening duties and future growth potential. Formal interview onsite is a lengthy process, but good experience. There's an online personality selection form to complete after an initial phone screen. Next there's a day onsite for group interviewing, some reading comprehension and math questions via computer and drug and background screening.

Interview Questions

• How have you managed a disagreement during a project in the past?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CarMax

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CarMax (Richmond, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied for the position online. The next day the recruiter called me to set up the time and date for a phone interview. 7 days after I applied for the position I had the phone interview and was told the salary range for the position. 6 business days later I had a interview at the corporate office. I met with 7 different people and answered more situational questions, (it was a very long process). 6 business days later I received a call and the recruiter told they had offered the position to another candidate.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CarMax (Richmond, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview was pretty general and they did not ask any out-of-the-box questions. There were questions from various people representing various sub-groups (I think this was to determine where you might fit in best). The questions dealt with probability, reading real estate maps, and other reasoning questions. When you were stumped, the interviewers did a good job of talking through with you.

Interview Questions

• pick a place on the map for a store   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate on this offer because it was the first job I took and, at the time, I did not have another offer to negotiate with.