CarMax Senior Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CarMax Senior Sales Consultant Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in North Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CarMax (North Houston, TX).

Interview

Friendly, Organize and Considering of your time.. Clean environments and you was able to take drug test there instead of going around town. The mgr team was kind and very friendly.

Other Interview Reviews for CarMax

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at CarMax (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Well it's not about your job performance

Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CarMax (Jackson, MS) in September 2011.

Interview

In the interview process you're going to go through several panel interviews. They'll ask several typical interview questions, like " how have you handled past disagreements with previous employers" Mostly all essay style questions. This is the format for all the face to face interviews.

Interview Questions

• The part that through me for a loop was the sales interview. There is a role play where you do a fake sale with a manager. Basically they was to see that you can carry on a conversation and be friendly in a sales environment.   Answer Question