CarWale Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CarWale Interview Questions

Interviews at CarWale

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Aptitude Test+EQ Test,
    Final Interview through Skype/PI
    Excellent problem solving skills
    Strong analytical ability
    Presentation skills
     Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. Locating/proposing potential business deals for the company by contacting potential partners/customers and by discovering and exploring opportunities..

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CarWale (Bhopal (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

1>first coding round on hackerrank. 2> technical interview (4-5 puzzle and 3 technical question and project discription) i answered all the question in this round except one. 3> technical interview ( 2 puzzle and one puzzle was average salary puzzle and interviewer did not ask it correctly so i was not able to answer it. and he was least interest and he kept laughing all the time). 4> No hr for me.

Interview Questions

• 3 mislabeled boxes,weighing puzzles,100 doors,average salary puzzle, mutex and semaphore,network,dbms   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CarWale in August 2015.

Interview

Cool and professional. Aptitude test was conducted first followed by two technical rounds in which problems were presented. Interviewer was helpful and motivating. Final HR round was very cool and the company officials were very supportive and forthright.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary package is respectable for a fresher and we are told that there is good scope for hardworking people

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CarWale (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

1) First PPT about company.
    2) They conducted one online test, consist of 4 technical question. All the question were from string dp, array and mathematics.
    3) Then 2 face to face technical interview.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CarWale (Surat (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

They came to campus for recruitment. They hired total 6 students from my college.
    First round was online test consist of 4 questions.
    Second round was Technical interview.
    Third round was formal discussion.

Interview Questions

• They had collection of 5-6 questions and they ask same question to every student .
      Interviewer were not aware of technical questions.   1 Answer

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CarWale (Bhopal (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

1 coding round on hacker rank
    3 technical interview on skype.
    last round is HR round.
    It was a campus placement for us.Process was smooth and person who were taking interview were very good.

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CarWale.

Interview

1》 first coding round on hackerrank. All the questions are available on Internet. Questions are same, so you can already code them.

2》Telephonic round. 3 4 puzzles and 2 technical questions.
    All the puzzles are repeated from their previous interviews. And I answered all the questions in this round. Except the fact that recruiter knew only one method of technical question and he wanted to hear that solution only. I told very innovative method but he was least interested.

3》No further interviews for me. Even though after good telephonic discussion.

Senior Executive - Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CarWale (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

A candidate has to go through 3 rounds of interview viz. Screening, Top grading and then Focused.
    Basic Questions like career goal, strengths and weaknesses are asked in screening.
    Topgrading is a bit elaborative round and it took me 2 and half hours to clear this round. They asked me everything right from my school days to MBA days. The kind of people I was with, what did i achieve in that point of my career etc.
    Focused was more like Behavioral round wherein my hobbies were discussed and salary was negotiated.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CarWale (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Puzzles were asked
    questions on data structure
    project questions
    enough time was given to think for getting answers
    c questions
    they had only one vacancy
    3 panels were there
    passion driven
    mostly it was in hindi
    continued for 45 minutes

Interview Questions

• how many comparisons are required to find second minimum from an unsorted array of 64 integers   2 Answers

Senior Developer - Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CarWale (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

HR Round, Tech round - test and on Skype, face to face interview, final HR round and offer. HR took first call where they asked simple few questions but probed on what you are good and bad professionally. Tech round was more about writing a code and solving problems. Final HR round was elaborative again where they explained how the culture is and why Responsible people make successful career here.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is your goal, good/bad professionally, your past managers ratings, tech test is very elaborative and detailed,   2 Answers