Cara Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cara Operations Interview Questions

2.5

Front of House Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cara Operations (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Fairly simple with typical questions. Very easygoing. First a phone interview to go over the application, and then a 1:1 interview in store. Started with small questions about yourself, your work ethics, who you are, transportation, education, etc. Then situational and skill testing questions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cara Operations (Vaughan, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The interview was a lot of behavioural questions - asking me to recall when certain situations had happened. Went through my resume, asked me job-specific questions. The people at the office were very friendly and warm, thought the interview went well. Was extremely excited following the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had direction to complete a task you disagreed with.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cara Operations (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through recruiter got an interview call within 2 days. After interview employer said we are shortlisting candidates and will get back to you after 2 to 3 weeks for 2nd interview. Bt I dind't get any call after 3 weeks.
    When I called back to follow up for next interview they said, please stay on hold we are still shortlisting candidates for 2nd interview and it's been more than 2 months they keep saying we are still hunting candidates.
    They are finding a Guru in junior engineer's salary :)

Interview Questions

• it was technical interview with scenario based on data center and IT infrastructure.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cara Operations in December 2014.

Interview

Applied in store and management gave me a pre interview before I left, then set a time the following day for an interview, the hiring process was quick and easy and there was excellent training offered immediately.

Harvey's Worker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cara Operations.

Interview

I was hooked up with the job by a family member. I still had to hand in my resume and do the interview.
    The interview was chill and quick. The manager made up the questions on the spot and even got stuck trying to think of a new one (Which i found funny so it helped me relax).
    Got questions like:
    -Why do you want to work at Harvey's
    -Would you call the manager if there are any problems?
    -How much are you expecting to get paid?

Interview Questions

• If a customer came in screaming and shouting, what would you do?   Answer Question

Harvey's Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cara Operations (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

Very easy interview process
    I was just asked if I had any relevant experience or not
    The only thing I guess they were looking for is good communication skills to interact with Customers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cara Operations (Guelph, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Phone interview rather lengthy lasts about an hour the interviewer was very upbeat the second interview was with a mnoronr manager at the local store she asked to explain all about me my experience work and education ect than comlained the answer was to long

Contract Role - HQ Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cara Operations.

Interview

HR coordinated 2 sets of interviews for this role.

They were vague about the start date - my impression is that they were trying to save money by having the contract person start as late as possible.

The people interviewing were nice. Facilities are nice and modern. One of the individuals conducting the interview mentioned that she hoped I liked the music being played as something played all the time.

The strange part was that they wanted to check references before making an offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cara Operations (Kingston, ON (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

1st round - on campus recruiting
    2nd round - at Cara Operations headquarters

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cara Operations (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

HR manager, Operations Director and Manager had panel interview with me. First they introduced their call center business. Interview questions mainly focused on my past experience and understanding of call center operation and management. The interview lasted for about 1 hour.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none