Carat Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Communications Planning Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carat (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by HR on a Friday, where we discussed the role and responsibilities. I had an interview set up for the following week, where I met with 3 team members. HR was responsive as I continued to follow up between interviewing and accepting my offer.

Assistant Digital Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carat (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred by a professor and had a very unprofessional interview process. A team member was supposed to call me to discuss the role and they never did. I had to email them and this employee told me they “totally spaced” and rescheduled it for the next day. When I finally did talk to this person they were mostly silent, spoke like a teenager, and were very unhelpful. I hung up after 3 minutes when I realized this person had zero interest in being on the call. When I spoke to the HR rep they also missed the call and had to reschedule. That phone interview lasted 5 minutes and I was not allowed to ask any questions. The in person interview was with 4 different members of the team and was very unengaging and when I asked about hours and challenges they would look at one another and then change the subject. These should have all been warning signs of the unprofessionalism of this company.

Associate Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carat (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Very seamless interview process. I applied on linkedin, was contacted by a HR representative. We had a phone interview, and later that day we set up an in-person interview as well.

Interview Questions

• How I dealt with difficult situations in my current role   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carat (Detroit, MI) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn, which led to a phone call with HR and then a face-to-face interview. The HR department was very helpful and the team I interviewed with was great as well. Just a great all-around experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my past work experiences.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carat (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Great communication from start to finish -- was kept abreast of where they were in the process. Interviews were seamlessly held via Skype. I spoke with the hiring manager and MD of the office, both very passionate, knowledgeable, and made clear their expectations of the role.

Interview Questions

• What's my view on Corporate Culture and how do I impact it?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carat.

Interview

Short, sweet, pleasant, and overall joyous. The recruiters and interviewers made me feel welcome as a potential addition to the team from the moment they reached out. I immediately felt at home.

Interview Questions

• Do You have prior experience managing others across Digital Activation   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carat.

Interview

Two interviews. One over the phone and one in person. The one over the phone was simple, just asking about past experience and talking about the company. Second one in person went more into what my skills were and what I would bring to the table.

Interview Questions

• What was a problem in a job/internship you previously had and how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Assistant, Digital Media Ops Interview

Interview

Was not a fan of the interview process. It lasted about 6 minutes and the person interviewing me, seemed to rush me off the phone. He was not welcoming in the slightest, and kind of made you feel as though you were nothing and a waste of his time. I read through the reviews of the company prior to doing the interview, and saw the amount of negative reviews but still went in with a open mind. Overall, I did not get a good vibe from last the interviewer or the company.

Digital Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carat (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview process was pretty smooth. I applied for the position through LinkedIn and was contacted by an HR representative a few days later for a 15-minute phone screening. At the end of the call she invited me to go into the office for an in-person interview with two members of the team the following week, which lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. Why I was interested in the position, my past experience, my level of Excel experience.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carat (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

The HR contacted me after 2 days I applied for the position. After a phone screening, he invited me to an in-person interview. Received an official offer after a week of the in-person interview. Overall, all the interviewers were extremely friendly and participating in conversations.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example how you handled conflicts.
      Describe challenges you faced in projects you've done.
      SQL cases.
      Describe one of your projects that was done by R or Python.
      How many TVs are there in the USA?   Answer Question

Assistant, Digital Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carat (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone screen asking about my experience and where I was at in my job search. Asked me to come in to meet the team on the call. Met with three members of the team once. Received a formal offer from the recruiter on a follow up call a little over a week later.