Carat Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carat Interview Questions

Interviews at Carat

2.6

Supervisor Interview

Interview

Phone Screen
    Peer intereview on site
    Take-home case study
    Case Presentation
    The process went smoothly, the HR is professional. The hiring manager is very friendly, visionary and open-minded. Case study requires some coding skills together with insight generation skills.

Media Planning Interview

Interview

Interviewed by the media planning team 2-3 people. Each interviewer asked several questions for approximately 20 minutes each. Different types of questions were asked like do you prefer working on a team or independently. One interviewer gave a quick tour around the office and asked standard questions about what skills/qualities would be added to team if hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenging experience you have had at a previous job   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carat in August 2019.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and scheduled a quick phone interview with a recruiter, who explained the open positions to me and gauged my interest in the roles. She sent my information over to several teams, and scheduled in-person panel interviews with the teams who wanted to meet with me. Interviews were conducted in the office in 30-min blocks with two-three people interviewing me at the same time. They consisted of basic "tell me about yourself" questions as well as behavioral/scenario questions. It was a little unorganized since they didn't book rooms in advance, but everyone was tact and respectful.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Carat in July 2019.

Interview

The recruiter just spend less than 15 minutes with me on the phone, and didn't mention when I would get the feedback. But the interview was quite easygoing as there were no harsh questions.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carat in June 2019.

Interview

I had 2 seperate interviews with the team each lasting about an hour each. Within the first interview, I was interviewed by 4 people, 2 at a time. Second interview was only 2 people. They had 2 vaccancies on different teams, so that's why.

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carat.

Interview

I applied online, went through a phone interview, then came in for a in-person interview with the team. It went very smoothly, but I did not receive an offer, even though I believe I did well.

Associate Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carat (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

First, the HR person sends me the wrong time (she sent me PST interview time instead of EST), then she suddenly calls me at the wrong time. Which I was unprepared because I was having lunch.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Carat (New York, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

Heard back after applying on LinkedIn after about 3-4 weeks. Had a quick phone interview with the recruiter and then they asked me to come in to meet with 3 people on the Analytics team. Easy questions nothing hard. Got an offer later that day.

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carat (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

I interviewed at CARAT met with 3 supervisors who made me feel extremely comfortable. They get straight to the point of what the position is. They showed passion for what they do which made me want the position even more.

Digital Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Carat in November 2018.

Interview

The process what pretty standard. I went through an employee referral and the recruiter reached out to me soon after that. From there we had a phone screening, in-person interview, and then found out if I had received an offer or not. Overall process took about a month.