Cardinal Group Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 30, 2017

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Group Management (Charleston, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through Glassdoor and I had the best interview experience since I moved to Charleston. I was impressed with the enthusiasm and professionalism at Cardinal. I found a job that was aimed more in the Project Management field, but Cardinal Group Management was my top two choices. I appreciate their time and I highly recommend them as place of integrity and amazing morals.

Leasing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Group Management.

Interview

They emailed me two dates to set up a time for the phone interview and they said they would call me. They person called me about 15 minutes or so after the scheduled time--no big deal. We went through the whole process and then at the end she told me they actually had two internal candidates and asked if I would be interested in a different position. I wish they would have mentioned this at the beginning of the interview. I ended up getting an email about a week or so later stating my experience didn't align as well with the position. The interviewer was very nice though. She would take my answers and highlight something I said if she liked it and used it to relate back to information about the position which was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle someone who didn't work well with a takeover or the Cardinal way of leasing?   Answer Question

Leasing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Group Management (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I got an email from them to set up a phone interview with someone from their corporate office first and I'll meet for an in person with the local company tomorrow.

Interview Questions

• What is something you are looking for in a company?   1 Answer

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cardinal Group Management (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Three Step Interview process. The first was a phone interview, the second was a direct face-to-face interview. The third was a final interview where I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience, and what can you bring to the table here at Cardinal?   Answer Question

Leasing and Marketing Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cardinal Group Management (San Antonio, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I didn't go through a traditional interview process, as I was recruited from another community. However, typical process such as meeting with Community Manager and Portfolio Manager (Regional Manager). After completion of a background check, an offer for employment is made. From there, you accept, and are usually onboarded the following week.

Interview Questions

• What is something you value in the workplace?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cardinal Group Management in February 2013.

Interview

Easy, well organized and friendly. I took a few phone interviews with CEO and Team Lead (who I knew from my previous company). They were clear on what they were looking for and what I could expect over the next few weeks. They verbally offered me the position after my second phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked me what my past experience consisted of and asked what my future goals were.   Answer Question