Cardinal Health Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cardinal Health Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in La Vergne, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (La Vergne, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy questions with candidate basically given the opportunity to sell them self. Talked about what the job requirements were and also about future growth of the company. Advised the time frame before a decision would be made and to expect a call with a final decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell of experience to support why you should be offered job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cardinal Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in February 2010.

Interview

Interviewed for an analyst position in a newly formed analytics group at Cardinal. The company was aggressively recruiting for the position since this group was part of a initative scoped out by the new Cardinal CEO. The HR rep was pretty eager to get this position filled. I had always been interested in what exactly goes on at Cardinal. The hiring manager just started at Cardinal a couple months prior...and was still geting his/her feet wet. Him/her asked lots of in depth techinical questions during the interview which I was not anticipating...i was kind of caught of guard a bit and the interviewer became impatient with my slow response time to a few of them. I mean I was not desperate for a new job (since I have a good gig right now) but during any interview it is also a good time to see what kind of people you would work with...and after this encounter the writing was on the wall that the Cardinal culture was not for me. During the entire process, I learned a lot about skills I should brush up on and the culture at a Fortune 15 company. The environment is very interesting...1) cubicals for junior people and offices for senior people 2) they keep the costs down e.g., no dual monitors for anyone (imo, every analyst should have dual monitors) and other office arrangements seemed out of date 3) enviornment seemed very cutthroat...so make friends 4) the general morale of Cardinal seemed low as nobody was smiling (most people I saw in the cafeteria has kind of sad looks on their faces and i don't think it was the food). Overall, my mind set for my interview was more of a fact finding mission and a free trip to Columbus than actually looking for a new job. I mean I could not have this hiring manager riding my butt for the next 2-3 years no matter what and I can't be successful without proper materials (e.g., dual monitors).

Interview Questions

• analyze this computer script and tell us what it is doing   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Cardinal Health in October 2010.

Interview

referred by someone called made appointment filled out application and other papers interviewed by three people offered the job negotiated higher pay was given higher pay background check drug check financial check car insurance check first born check interviewed at local office after work