Cardinal Health Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cardinal Health Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Cardinal Health

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Suwanee, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

So the interview process starts out with a recruiter speaking to you and getting to know your work history a little bit, they proceed to ask you general questions just to see if the job fits along with the area and pay rate. They extended a face to face interview with me a few days later, the staff was very friendly , the supervisor even had me sit and listen in on a call. After that we went back into the office she asked about my job history, she asked two questions based off scenarios and those are just to see your attention to detail. I interviewed on Friday and was called with a job offer Wednesday. Also there’s a time when another supervisor joined us , she was also kind. My suggestion is know about the company because they will ask and have questions ready they love that (also the drug test for Preemployment is a hair test 5 panel drug screen)

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had a very angry customer and how did you handle that   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cardinal Health

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Waukegan, IL).

Interview

I had 2 in person interviews before I had an offer. The 1st interview was with a CS supervisor and the 2nd was with 2 managers. They also requested a typing test. This was in 2007.

Interview Questions

• What would your resolution be if a frustrated customer called yelling profanity very upset about their order not delivered.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

There was a phone interview. Then, I went in to the Customer Service center for a skills test (listening/reading emails for information - how to fix customer's problem), then a formal interview with two people. I'm not sure if this is still the same process. My interview occurred in 2010.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Twinsburg, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Very laid back while maintaining professional. makes you feel as if you are part of the family. Spoke with two different supervisors who asked minimal yet direct questions about whether you could do the job or not.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about working independently?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Little Rock, AR) in October 2015.

Interview

Applications accepted online only unless applying at an on-site job fair. Once you complete a phone interview, you report to the facility to take a skills assessments. If you pass that, you return for a panel interview with about 4 Customer Service Supervisors. If you pass that, you receive an offer and start training after completing a drug and background check.

Interview Questions

• What is responsibility? What is accountability? What is the difference between the two?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Radcliff, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Radcliff, KY) in September 2012.

Interview

First you have to apply online. If your application is chosen, you will get a random call for a phone interview. If you pass that, you then go in for testing. The test includes a simulation call center, a typing test and a test on excel. After that, if you passed, you have to wait for another call to go in for an in person interview. If they think you are a good person to hire, they offer you a job as long as you pass the background check and drug test. The drug test is a hair test so you have to go to a specialized place. After all that, you start working.

Interview Questions

• I believe the hardest questions were the ones on the call center simulation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The only thing I was allowed to negotiate was my schedule. That was fairly simple.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Cardinal Health requires detailed responses to all of their interview questions. You must provide specific examples from former or current jobs. Broad, generalized answers are frowned upon.

Interview Questions

• What does accountability mean to you? What does responsibility mean to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2018.

Interview

It starts with a quick phone interview, then it's the face to face.. it's real simple and no pressure. If offered the position, they do hair sample drug test, background check, and that's it

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you'll be a good fit within this company?   Answer Question