Cardinal Health Interview Questions in Dublin, OH | Glassdoor

Cardinal Health Interview Questions in Dublin, OH

Updated Mar 30, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online for an Analyst, Pricing Services position and within a few days heard back from someone in HR about setting up a phone interview. During the phone interview, she basically just explained the position and asked if that was something I was still interested in. I was, so she scheduled an in-person interview for me for a week later. I met with two managers for a 30 minute interview and found out about two weeks later that I did not get the job.

I had kept in touch with the woman from HR, and she told me that she wanted to get me set up with another interview for a different position. She scheduled an interview for about a week later for the Analyst, Customer Contract Operations Administrator position. During this 30 minute interview, I met with two managers. They went through a list of questions and then I asked them a few questions and I left feeling very confident about the position. I got a call 5 days later and they offered me the job. I took my hair follicle drug test the next day and got my background check information verified. 11 days later I finally heard back that everything was good to go and I start the position in a few weeks!

Global Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

One phone call with a very helpful employee. She was very responsive to my emails and questions and quick response with invitation to Dublin office after phone call. They booked flights for me and provided transportation to the office and back to the airport afterward. There were three 20 minute interviews that went by pretty fast. Mostly behavioral questions. 1 one-on-one; 2 panel interviews. Presentation of the company by some HR people. Panel of previous interns to answer questions- they were very friendly and had great things to say about the internship experience. Overall- very nice people and experience.

Interview Questions

• How have you helped others succeed?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was smooth and everyone there was very friendly. I had two consecutive one-on-one interviews and was asked twelve individual questions. They were all behaviorally based. Make sure to know what skills you bring to the table and what you want out of Cardinal.

Summer MBA Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

We had one on-campus interview and then a second round at their Dublin Campus. Interviews were all behavioral and rather short (25 minutes). It was difficult to get everything across in such a short amount of time but they were all very nice. Overall I would have spent more time cleaning up my stories so that I could distil them down and have more time to talk to the hiring managers. They were all looking for an individual intern for their projects so it was very fit-oriented.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced ambiguity in the workplace.   Answer Question

EMERGE Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

A recruiter reach out to me via LinkedIn telling me about the position with a link to apply. She also wanted to know my availability for a phone interview within the following week. After my quick phone interview, I was invited right then and there on the phone to visit the headquarters in Dublin, OH for in-person interviews, tour of the building, info sessions, etc. I flew in the next Thursday and had four 30 minute interviews the next day, as well as other activities. They paid for all travel expenses (hotel, food, gas). A car service was provided upon arrival to Ohio, as well as back to the airport later. A nice dinner was hosted on Thursday night to meet some Cardinal Health employees and directors of the program. It was a nice networking experience. I flew back home after Friday's interviews and tour was finished.

FUSE Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through my college/university career fair and job board. I had one quick phone interview to clarify which internship position would fit me best, along with a couple of straightforward behavioral questions. They then flew me out to Ohio for an on-site interview at the FUSE campus, which is separate from their normal campus. The on-site interview was very straightforward and had virtually no technical questions. The employees were all very friendly, but the on-site was incredibly short - around 30-45 minutes total.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time (personal/academic/extracurricular/anything) where you learned a lot.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process is fairly simple, first round is a casual hr interview. Second round conducted by hiring manager, most questions on previous work experience. If qualified you will be invited for the final round which consists of 4 behavioral interviews for 2 hrs, at the company HQ, they only reimburse travel expenses. The candidate reception is really bad they keep you waiting in the hallway until the last minute of the interview start time. The interview process is simple and straight forward but the process can be hectic because you will not be given breaks in between. All the interviewers ask you pretty much ask the same questions. It is easy to crack the interviews if you prepare well. The worst part in the process is the HR department I did not get the decision until a month after the interview. I left several mails and phone calls but the HR never replied. I had to finally get hold of the hiring manager to get a response. overall a very bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral what is your weakness? About a time when you had to convince ur teammates? hardest task performed? Where do you see ur self in 2 yrs and why? etc   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Very conversational- they want to get to know you and want to see why you are interested in the company and why you want to go into health care. You talk a lot about the EMERGE program and leadership characteristics. For the supply chain EMERGE you talk about working in the field and the different aspects of that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you can bring to this position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There isn't much negotiation- all EMERGE salaries are set.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

their recruiter called me after I applied online. She wanted basic information and explained the job as best she could. She also sent over the job description and link to their website. She called back a week later to set up a panel interview .

Advisor, Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Received an e-mail from HR to set up a phone screening. Completed a 30 minute phone screening in the same week. Heard back a few days later that some managers wanted to interview me. Was told that there were 4 positions open, and asked me to interview with all 4 teams. Interviews were scheduled 3 weeks ahead of time. Consisted of multiple 30-minute interviews with 1 or 2 people at a time. Largely behavioral in nature. A lot of "tell me about yourself" and "what made you want to work here" and "why are you leaving your job" type of conversations. Everyone was very nice and seemed very smart, well spoken. I heard from HR a couple of days later, telling me everything went very well, they had a couple more interviews planned and then I would hear back. Sent me a lot of positive vibes. I was offered a job a little over a week after the interview. Accepted.

Interview Questions

• Very behavioral. "Tell me about yourself", "Why Cardinal Health?", etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR was asking me about compensation soon after the interviews. I gave them a range, and an offer was sent within that range. I accepted.