Cardinal Health Interview Questions in Dublin, OH | Glassdoor

2.8

67 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process involves several parts. The first one in an introductory call done by the recruiter, discussing the job description, company history, and asking questions about you. Then there is an in person interview with either the manager, sales trainer, or head of another department. They ask the typical questions of how do you handle stressful situations, how do prioritize your day, how to gauge your results, and what drives you.
    Overall the interviewing part is not bad. My complaint is with the follow up. I was told I would hear something in the coming two weeks about whether I made it to the next round or if I did not, that the follow up would be through the recruiter and they would reach out to let me know either way. I did not hear anything or receive anything!! I found out they had filled the position already through a coworker there.

Interview Questions

• How did you know when you were hitting your goal? How does success and failure make you feel?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by an employee who thought I'd be a great fit for this role. Oddly - I was left hanging and never heard from them after two live interviews. RUDE.

Interview Questions

• All situational interviews - 'tell us about a time when you...'   Answer Question

Emerge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process for emerge consisted of 4 interviewers. Each interview took 30 minutes and consisted of behavioral questions to show what kind of experiences you had. after you are done answering their questions there is a short session for you to ask questions in return

Interview Questions

• what is the thing you like the most about Cardinal Health   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online for an Analyst, Pricing Services position and within a few days heard back from someone in HR about setting up a phone interview. During the phone interview, she basically just explained the position and asked if that was something I was still interested in. I was, so she scheduled an in-person interview for me for a week later. I met with two managers for a 30 minute interview and found out about two weeks later that I did not get the job.

I had kept in touch with the woman from HR, and she told me that she wanted to get me set up with another interview for a different position. She scheduled an interview for about a week later for the Analyst, Customer Contract Operations Administrator position. During this 30 minute interview, I met with two managers. They went through a list of questions and then I asked them a few questions and I left feeling very confident about the position. I got a call 5 days later and they offered me the job. I took my hair follicle drug test the next day and got my background check information verified. 11 days later I finally heard back that everything was good to go and I start the position in a few weeks!

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

-Two Phone Interviews
    -Third round was in Dublin, Ohio. (was flown out, all expenses covered)
    -Let me know within 3 business days that I got the job
    -Then there was a background check and a hair drug test

Interview Questions

• 2 sets of interviews: situational and knowledge of the industry   1 Answer

Coordinator-Customer Contracts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Panel review, asked questions mainly on my resume and related skills tied to the job description. HR person who did phone screen said there would be 3 people interviewing me, but when I got there, it was 5 people. Relaxed atmosphere, very friendly

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was smooth and everyone there was very friendly. I had two consecutive one-on-one interviews and was asked twelve individual questions. They were all behaviorally based. Make sure to know what skills you bring to the table and what you want out of Cardinal.

Global Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

One phone call with a very helpful employee. She was very responsive to my emails and questions and quick response with invitation to Dublin office after phone call. They booked flights for me and provided transportation to the office and back to the airport afterward. There were three 20 minute interviews that went by pretty fast. Mostly behavioral questions. 1 one-on-one; 2 panel interviews. Presentation of the company by some HR people. Panel of previous interns to answer questions- they were very friendly and had great things to say about the internship experience. Overall- very nice people and experience.

Interview Questions

• How have you helped others succeed?   1 Answer

Summer MBA Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

We had one on-campus interview and then a second round at their Dublin Campus. Interviews were all behavioral and rather short (25 minutes). It was difficult to get everything across in such a short amount of time but they were all very nice. Overall I would have spent more time cleaning up my stories so that I could distil them down and have more time to talk to the hiring managers. They were all looking for an individual intern for their projects so it was very fit-oriented.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced ambiguity in the workplace.   Answer Question

EMERGE Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

A recruiter reach out to me via LinkedIn telling me about the position with a link to apply. She also wanted to know my availability for a phone interview within the following week. After my quick phone interview, I was invited right then and there on the phone to visit the headquarters in Dublin, OH for in-person interviews, tour of the building, info sessions, etc. I flew in the next Thursday and had four 30 minute interviews the next day, as well as other activities. They paid for all travel expenses (hotel, food, gas). A car service was provided upon arrival to Ohio, as well as back to the airport later. A nice dinner was hosted on Thursday night to meet some Cardinal Health employees and directors of the program. It was a nice networking experience. I flew back home after Friday's interviews and tour was finished.