Cardinal Health Finance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cardinal Health Finance Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied for a couple difference Finance Manager opportunities with Cardinal Health directly through the companies online recruiting system. It was about a month between the time that I submitted my application and getting a call back but it was also during the holiday season.

So I got a call from a HR recruiting who wanted to have a n initial review or discussion of my background. We spoke for twenty to thirty minutes. I walked him through my resume and he let me know the typical stages and duration of the hiring process. I was told me resume would be passed to the finance hiring managers and that I would get a status update either way within a few weeks. I never heard back from the company after that call

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here? What do you know about our company's? Tell me about your leadership experience. why would you being interested in relocating to Ohio?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cardinal Health

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was well planned and executed. I got a lot of exposure to management during the interview and they were very clear of what is expected. The interview itself was standard and I got behavioral and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls do you need to fill a bus   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate. The offer was good but then I got another offer from an insurance company that match what they offered. This gave me leverage and caused them to increase their initial offer by $10,000.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Waukegan, IL) in July 2009.

Interview

It took 6 weeks from resume submission to final decision. Did two screening phone interview with HR and hiring Manager. I was invited to an onsite interview where I interviewed with the hiring Manger, Manager of Freight Ops and Director of Freight Ops. After that I was invited back for another onsite interview with VP of Freight Ops and the VP of Finance. I was informed of the final decision about three weeks after the final onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• How would your father describe your and what would he say that you need to improve on?   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

A quick call to confirm interest and a face to face with HR. HR is very personal and professional. HR asked for an overall background and a series of behavioural questions.

I wish they notify you when you were not selected. I followed up a few times, but never gotten any responses back.