Cardinal Health IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cardinal Health IT Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was smooth and everyone there was very friendly. I had two consecutive one-on-one interviews and was asked twelve individual questions. They were all behaviorally based. Make sure to know what skills you bring to the table and what you want out of Cardinal.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cardinal Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Columbus, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

Two 30 minute on campus interviews. Very casual, conversational interviews. Questions within both interviews were relatively similar. Make sure to do your company research and look beyond just the financials. They were very interested in why you were interested in Cardinal and what you knew about how the company differentiated itself. The on campus interviews were the only round. Questions followed STAR format. No focus on specific technical skills - this is not surprising considering it is an internship role as a BA so skills are more so oriented at on the job problem solving instead of specific hard coding skills.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Cardinal Health?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Columbus, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

The phone interview was very matter of fact with set of prepared standard questions. They brought a large group in for internship interviews and I interviewed with about 5 different divisions of IT over the course of one day. Those interviews varied based on who was conducting them.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about specifically Cardinal Health and the health services industry.   1 Answer

Had a different offer that paid more.