Cardinal Health IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

very nice recruiters two 30 minute interviews with two different recruiters in the IT department. overall good experience . behavioral based interview with recruiters asking different questions. questions- why cardinal, why did you choose your university

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cardinal Health

Anonymous Employee in Notre Dame, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Notre Dame, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school's portal. I heard back one week later with a job offer after back-to-back behavioral interviews at my school. The questions were either resume focused or tell me about a time when style questions.

Interview Questions

• What is a goal you've set for yourself and how will you go about achieving it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was smooth and everyone there was very friendly. I had two consecutive one-on-one interviews and was asked twelve individual questions. They were all behaviorally based. Make sure to know what skills you bring to the table and what you want out of Cardinal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Columbus, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

Two 30 minute on campus interviews. Very casual, conversational interviews. Questions within both interviews were relatively similar. Make sure to do your company research and look beyond just the financials. They were very interested in why you were interested in Cardinal and what you knew about how the company differentiated itself. The on campus interviews were the only round. Questions followed STAR format. No focus on specific technical skills - this is not surprising considering it is an internship role as a BA so skills are more so oriented at on the job problem solving instead of specific hard coding skills.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Cardinal Health?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Columbus, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

The phone interview was very matter of fact with set of prepared standard questions. They brought a large group in for internship interviews and I interviewed with about 5 different divisions of IT over the course of one day. Those interviews varied based on who was conducting them.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about specifically Cardinal Health and the health services industry.   1 Answer

Had a different offer that paid more.