Cardinal Health Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cardinal Health Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (El Paso, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

There was a 30 minute phone interview with an HR representative who then invited me out to an on-site interview at their El Paso location where the internship would have been. The on-site interview consisted of a 30 minute face-to-face interview with one of the engineers there and a 30 minute phone interview with engineers at their Illinois location. Overall it was very pleasant, the people were very nice and it was interesting to learn more about the company. No technical questions were asked in the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cardinal Health

Intern Interview

Interview

Found out about them through on campus recruiting. After an online application, there was one on campus interview. Two different interviewers with standard behavioral questions. Good to do research on Cardinal and be prepared with answers relating to your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

I submitted a resume through my school's online job board. Someone from HR then reached out to schedule a 30 minute interview. The woman from HR seemed a little out of it -- didn't really have answers to my questions about the position, continued to talk to me about a position that I didn't apply for, etc. Overall reflected poorly on the company.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Streamlined online application portal. HR contacted me for a phone interview and then flew me out to their office in Dublin for a half day with two 30 minute interviews and informations sessions. The interviewers were friendly and easy to talk to. Overall positive experience. Seems like a great company.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pick your major and how would it help you in this role?

Other very typical behavioral interview questions. I would suggest googling common behavioral questions and preparing that way.

Know your personal story, your resume, and be prepared to talk about your strengths and weaknesses.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Durham, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

there are two rounds. The first round is on-campus, two back-to-back. Two managers came to school and asked behavior questions. The second round is on-site interview. Hiring VPs will be the interviewers. You'll have the chance to visit the campus before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why cardinal health, why you, what is the trend of healthcare and what opportunity of cardinal health.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

The HR people at Cardinal were extremely kind and welcoming. A phone interview and in-person interview were conducted. HR conducted the phone interview. The in-person interview was a half day event where you were interviewed by two young professionals that work at Cardinal and receive a building tour. The interviews were low key. Cardinal tried to pick interviewers who make people feel at ease, so the overall process is not very intense.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH).

Interview

There were 2 30 minute interviews. The interviewers asked very normal, basic interviewing questions. Why Cardinal Health? Why this position? Be prepared to know why you picked the major that you did and how that can be helpful to you for being at Cardinal Health and helpful in the position. They also go through your resume and ask for you to give some background info on the experiences that could be helpful to you in the position. They also asked what type of role you have in group settings like are you the leader, etc...

Interview Questions

• How could what your studying (your major) be beneficial to you in this position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

I applied online to Cardinal Health after receiving a note through my college that they were looking for finance interns this summer. I applied online and received an email a few days later to schedule a phone interview.

Phone interview was nearly the same questions you see here on Glassdoor. "Why Cardinal Health? What do you know about our company? etc" I was excited and seemed to connect well with recruiter. I received an email a few days later inviting me out to Dublin, OH for final round interviews. They paid for all my travel expenses - flight, hotel and rental car.

Final round interview consisted of two back to back 30 minute interviews. I'm a finance major, but all questions were behavioral based. Questions about team work, leadership, time management etc. They told us we would here back within 2 weeks.

I reached out to my recruiter a few days later to see if I would receive an offer, because I had received an offer from another company that I had interviewed with. She let me know they would not be extending an offer to me. I was honestly pretty surprised, I had practiced and studied all of the questions I read on Glassdoor and a lot about the company. So, I can't really give much insight into what they are looking for. The other kids who were interviewing with me seemed very quiet and shy - maybe that's what Cardinal is looking for?

Interview Questions

• If you could start a bowling alley or ice cream shop, which would it be and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Brief 30 minute phone interview and then an onsite interview at Cardinal Health's headquarters. Cardinal Health flew me to the headquarters. The interviews were back to back and they asked behavioral questions. Be prepared to answer why Cardinal Health and why did you pick the major you picked.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

Had a phone interview a couple months ago, but won't know about an in-person interview for a few more weeks because they have one day of interviewing. Phone interview was pretty basic.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had to defend something you didn't believe in.   Answer Question