Cardinal Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 24, 2017

2.9

Global Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

One phone call with a very helpful employee. She was very responsive to my emails and questions and quick response with invitation to Dublin office after phone call. They booked flights for me and provided transportation to the office and back to the airport afterward. There were three 20 minute interviews that went by pretty fast. Mostly behavioral questions. 1 one-on-one; 2 panel interviews. Presentation of the company by some HR people. Panel of previous interns to answer questions- they were very friendly and had great things to say about the internship experience. Overall- very nice people and experience.

Interview Questions

• How have you helped others succeed?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was smooth and everyone there was very friendly. I had two consecutive one-on-one interviews and was asked twelve individual questions. They were all behaviorally based. Make sure to know what skills you bring to the table and what you want out of Cardinal.

Summer MBA Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

We had one on-campus interview and then a second round at their Dublin Campus. Interviews were all behavioral and rather short (25 minutes). It was difficult to get everything across in such a short amount of time but they were all very nice. Overall I would have spent more time cleaning up my stories so that I could distil them down and have more time to talk to the hiring managers. They were all looking for an individual intern for their projects so it was very fit-oriented.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced ambiguity in the workplace.   Answer Question

EMERGE Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

In the room, it was me and two employers. Both friendly and switched off asking questions. The questions were all based as follow up questions on what I had said for my answer in the previous question.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Syracuse, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a quick interview. There were 2 people that interviewed me at the same time. Only asked a few questions. The company was hiring lots of people so they were having lots of interviews. They couldn't hire me on the spot because they were sending all info to the ones who do the hiring. Hoping I get a call.

Interview Questions

• How well do I Work with diverse groups of people?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

I was contacted by a hiring manager about a Sales Support role. We did a quick phone screening. I was then invited to the in person interview four + hours away. I took the day off work and drove down. When I arrived there seemed to be a lack of understanding that I was driving in from out of state. I sat down and started the interview. About ten minutes into the interview the woman tells me she didn't want to waste my time -I didn't have enough experience and that they already decided on someone else before I even came in. She told me everything that was wrong with me as a candidate, and this interview will always stick out in my mind because of how I was treated.

Warehouse Associate Full Time Position Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simple and plain. I answered all of the questions asked me and after the interview, I was taken around the warehouse for a while and later told that I should expect a phone or an email from them any time soon.

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

Phone screen followed by 1:1 with couple of managers.Lengthy 1-3 hrs.very detailed, job description does not explain lot and they usually look for more experienced rather than mentioned in the JD.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process is fairly simple, first round is a casual hr interview. Second round conducted by hiring manager, most questions on previous work experience. If qualified you will be invited for the final round which consists of 4 behavioral interviews for 2 hrs, at the company HQ, they only reimburse travel expenses. The candidate reception is really bad they keep you waiting in the hallway until the last minute of the interview start time. The interview process is simple and straight forward but the process can be hectic because you will not be given breaks in between. All the interviewers ask you pretty much ask the same questions. It is easy to crack the interviews if you prepare well. The worst part in the process is the HR department I did not get the decision until a month after the interview. I left several mails and phone calls but the HR never replied. I had to finally get hold of the hiring manager to get a response. overall a very bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral what is your weakness? About a time when you had to convince ur teammates? hardest task performed? Where do you see ur self in 2 yrs and why? etc   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview schedule with Molly, but my wife went into labor the day of and I had email her to inform her that I had to reschedule. She never read my email, and still tried to call me, and then never followed up to reschedule a phone interview even though I had sent her numerous emails in regards to the rescheduling of my phone interview. In the long run I'm glad she did not reschedule with me if Cardinal Health is the type of company that will not consider you if you can't take an interview because of the birth of your child.