Cardinal Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cardinal Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online for an Analyst, Pricing Services position and within a few days heard back from someone in HR about setting up a phone interview. During the phone interview, she basically just explained the position and asked if that was something I was still interested in. I was, so she scheduled an in-person interview for me for a week later. I met with two managers for a 30 minute interview and found out about two weeks later that I did not get the job.

I had kept in touch with the woman from HR, and she told me that she wanted to get me set up with another interview for a different position. She scheduled an interview for about a week later for the Analyst, Customer Contract Operations Administrator position. During this 30 minute interview, I met with two managers. They went through a list of questions and then I asked them a few questions and I left feeling very confident about the position. I got a call 5 days later and they offered me the job. I took my hair follicle drug test the next day and got my background check information verified. 11 days later I finally heard back that everything was good to go and I start the position in a few weeks!

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cardinal Health in March 2017.

Interview

The whole interview process started off on the wrong track. My interview time was at 4:00 arrived at the door about 3:50. Waited 20 mins trying to get inside the building which told me that this is an unorganized organization. Got inside, the typical interview question, nothing too difficult. Panel interview of two people, which was supppsed to be three but the HR personel had other plans even though she knew ahead of time about the 4:00 interview so yea another RED flag. Just the entire way the organization is ran is what made me not interested in the job. Interviewers were unprofessional, lack of experience but expects too much from supervisor. They explained that supervisors will be annually graded by their associates(employees). Which I dont think is fair so yea the third RED flag.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good canidate for Cardinal Health   1 Answer

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Aurora, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

It's a 4 step process. The first step is the recruiter calls you and you go over some simple information on why you want the job. The second part is you meet with a group of interviewers they ask behavioral questions on being able to interact with people. The second part is the same group interview with people on a different shift. The third meeting is with all the managers and director of the warehouse and there are more behavioral questions that deal with the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell idea to an hourly employee?

What are your biggest strengths and weakness?

How do you interact with certain people?

What's your teaching style?   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Met with the warehouse manager and he walked me around the warehouse, briefly explaining the products and what the mission was. Both of us asked questions of each other in the break room and he would contact me if offered the position...which I got. Overall, the interview was what I expected and not too stressful and the warehouse manager was very nice and conversational.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Cardinal Health?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (El Paso, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

There was a 30 minute phone interview with an HR representative who then invited me out to an on-site interview at their El Paso location where the internship would have been. The on-site interview consisted of a 30 minute face-to-face interview with one of the engineers there and a 30 minute phone interview with engineers at their Illinois location. Overall it was very pleasant, the people were very nice and it was interesting to learn more about the company. No technical questions were asked in the interview.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

-Two Phone Interviews
    -Third round was in Dublin, Ohio. (was flown out, all expenses covered)
    -Let me know within 3 business days that I got the job
    -Then there was a background check and a hair drug test

Interview Questions

• 2 sets of interviews: situational and knowledge of the industry   1 Answer

Coordinator-Customer Contracts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Panel review, asked questions mainly on my resume and related skills tied to the job description. HR person who did phone screen said there would be 3 people interviewing me, but when I got there, it was 5 people. Relaxed atmosphere, very friendly

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

I had the pleasure of speaking wtih 3 people before I was hired. My interview process was three phone interviews, which is not normal. They were looking to hire quickly. They make you take a hair follicle test. Everything else is typical interview prodcedure

Interview Questions

• what makes you different from the rest of the interviewees? How long have you been in sales? Why cardinal? What are your experiences working with others?   2 Answers

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was smooth and everyone there was very friendly. I had two consecutive one-on-one interviews and was asked twelve individual questions. They were all behaviorally based. Make sure to know what skills you bring to the table and what you want out of Cardinal.

Global Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

One phone call with a very helpful employee. She was very responsive to my emails and questions and quick response with invitation to Dublin office after phone call. They booked flights for me and provided transportation to the office and back to the airport afterward. There were three 20 minute interviews that went by pretty fast. Mostly behavioral questions. 1 one-on-one; 2 panel interviews. Presentation of the company by some HR people. Panel of previous interns to answer questions- they were very friendly and had great things to say about the internship experience. Overall- very nice people and experience.

Interview Questions

• How have you helped others succeed?   1 Answer