Cardinal Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cardinal Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simple and plain. I answered all of the questions asked me and after the interview, I was taken around the warehouse for a while and later told that I should expect a phone or an email from them any time soon.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied at my college's career fair and shortly after received an interview request from the recruiters at Cardinal Health. I interviewed on campus, and the process consisted of two 1:1 interviews with a finance director.

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

Phone screen followed by 1:1 with couple of managers.Lengthy 1-3 hrs.very detailed, job description does not explain lot and they usually look for more experienced rather than mentioned in the JD.

Tax Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

It was simple, laid back but focused on the role. My interviewers were friendly and really focused on questions that made me share my experiences, skills and illustrated how I would transfer those skills to the new role. I also used the opportunity to learn about the team, the software programs used and the challenges that they department was facing which I think really prepared me for my day one at the job

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

There was a phone interview. Then, I went in to the Customer Service center for a skills test (listening/reading emails for information - how to fix customer's problem), then a formal interview with two people. I'm not sure if this is still the same process. My interview occurred in 2010.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

applied online and had a quick phone screen, met with the hiring manager a week later and was asked about experience and situational questions and this lasted about an hour, had a second interview with their boss and was offered the job after that, everyone I met seemed great and has positive things to say about the company and culture

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Columbus, OH).

Interview

There was a hiring panel with leadership I would work for. Quick 30 minute meeting with an agenda. Intro(Tell us about you), who Cardinal was(PMO), Q&A from Cardinal, Closing questions by me. It went fast but just enough time to determine my familiarity with Project Lifecycle and project management.

Interview Questions

• If you had to select 1 of the following projects; over budget, behind schedule, out of scope - which would you select, why and how would you fix it.   1 Answer

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Ontario, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Received a call from HR on a Monday about two weeks after applying. He gave me brief description of what the job entailed and set me up with the onsite HR coordinator. My interview was scheduled on a Wednesday and two days later I received a job offer. During the interview I met with two of the on-site operation managers and it was very relaxed and informal.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process is fairly simple, first round is a casual hr interview. Second round conducted by hiring manager, most questions on previous work experience. If qualified you will be invited for the final round which consists of 4 behavioral interviews for 2 hrs, at the company HQ, they only reimburse travel expenses. The candidate reception is really bad they keep you waiting in the hallway until the last minute of the interview start time. The interview process is simple and straight forward but the process can be hectic because you will not be given breaks in between. All the interviewers ask you pretty much ask the same questions. It is easy to crack the interviews if you prepare well. The worst part in the process is the HR department I did not get the decision until a month after the interview. I left several mails and phone calls but the HR never replied. I had to finally get hold of the hiring manager to get a response. overall a very bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral what is your weakness? About a time when you had to convince ur teammates? hardest task performed? Where do you see ur self in 2 yrs and why? etc   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Very conversational- they want to get to know you and want to see why you are interested in the company and why you want to go into health care. You talk a lot about the EMERGE program and leadership characteristics. For the supply chain EMERGE you talk about working in the field and the different aspects of that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you can bring to this position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There isn't much negotiation- all EMERGE salaries are set.