Cardinal Health Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cardinal Health Project Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in July 2011.

Interview

Consisted of first having a phone interview to discuss the amount of experience that I had, and the type of experience. In person interview consisted of questions that were more aligned to exactly what was needed by the business and this particular project.

Other Interview Reviews for Cardinal Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (San Diego, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of behavioral questions such as tell me about time when you showed commitment to the customer. Other questions were how do you handle conflict with you group. How do you handle completing priorities. There were 6 different interviewer each asking similar questions. There were questions on software process and life cycle. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• How can the company ensure that our software products are HIPAA compliant   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in April 2009.

Interview

This interview was fairly easy because I was an internal hire. The staffing department is outsourced for manager level and below.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for another job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay is okay. I wasn't able to get a industry wide competitive salary. There is a %15 salary cap for an internal move.