Cardinal Health Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cardinal Health Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cardinal Health in August 2015.

Interview

Four 30min. interviews. The environment was very relaxed and they want to know who you are as a person and if you are passionate about the work Cardinal Health does.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cardinal Health

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions

• How did you gain 9 years analyst experience with a GED education?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

Submitted my resume and got a call the next day to set up a phone interview for the following day. Two business days later I set up an in-person interview at corporate headquarters for the following day. I had a "speed dating" type interview that lasted 2 hours with four different interviewers (30 min each) and then received a tour of the Cardinal campus. Interview questions were primarily behaviorally based with some additional technical questions. It was very laid back for the most part. Everyone that I met was very friendly. It has been less than a week since I had the interview and I am waiting on a call to find out if I get an offer. I will update when I can.

Interview Questions

• When is a time that you "nerded out" on a project or a hobby?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

Two interviewers, for only about 35 minutes. Easy questions, but my questions were not honestly answered by hiring managers involved. Level and type of on-call was greatly under reported.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to do on-call 1 week out of 3 or 4 weeks on a rotation?
      Misc technical questions about my specialty.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Company counter offered $5000 less than my minimum, then made position hourly later.