Cardinal Health Warehouse Associate II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cardinal Health Warehouse Associate II Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Met with the warehouse manager and he walked me around the warehouse, briefly explaining the products and what the mission was. Both of us asked questions of each other in the break room and he would contact me if offered the position...which I got. Overall, the interview was what I expected and not too stressful and the warehouse manager was very nice and conversational.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Cardinal Health?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cardinal Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Buford, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by two warehouse managers. Totally laid back. Explained what the job entails. Not much of anything else. Gave a tour of the warehouse which was very well organized.

Interview Questions

• Wold you mind stepping down to a lower position than what my experience was?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Buford, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

You are taken on a tour of the warehouse. They explain the functions and responsibilities of each area. Give you a brief rundown of how a typical day would go. Afterwards, you are interviewed one-to-one with at least 2 people, either from management or a team leader from the warehouse.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where you had to deal with a fellow employee who was slacking on the job? How did you handle/deal/rectify that situation?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health in March 2016.

Interview

One on one interview setting. Asked about background and experience. Asked about my personal goals. Asked me how I deal with disgruntled workers. Behavioral type questions. Th interviewer was young so I could relate better with him. Recruiter told me I did really good because they are difficult to please at the location I interviewed. Overall good vibes.

Warehouse Associate II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardinal Health in January 2015.

Interview

Got a call back from my online application, and I believe a custom cover letter helped in this situation. Anyways, after arriving for my interview appointment, I got invited into an empty office. The guy giving the interview was really cool and informative. He began the interviewing by explaining everything he knew about about the company (in which all the time i spent researching the company could have been replaced with). He maybe asked a handful of questions regarding my background, but the majority of the talking was on his side.

After talking for about 20 minutes, he gave me a tour of the facility. He gave a detailed tour and explanation of the inner workings of the warehouse. It honestly felt like my first day as opposed to a tour lol. The door out of the warehouse is near the exit of the building, so a few last minute conversations took place. He told me there that they were hiring 4 new guys and that he felt I would probably be one of the ones selected. I took his name, number, and email and booked it.

After sending a thank you email, I received a phone call the next day with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I received a phone call with a job offer and the details of the benefits. The pay is pretty average but the benefits are great.

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Ontario, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy interview. Meet with hiring manager and hr. Just be prepared to review history in working in s warehouse and osha policies. There is high turnover so they are looking for dedicated people.

Interview Questions

• Standard warehouse questions on experience and personality   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

you make the application online, have few tests online, and if you pass those tests they call you. they made an appointment by phone, one person makes the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Waukegan, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

they called me and had a short interview about my schedule. it was very short. I would say like 8 minutes. then the day after i was invited to onsite interview I showed up there and I had interview with only one person and took me like 30 minutes. he was nice person and i was completely comfortable.

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions only. what would you do if you have issue with your coworkers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Houston, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

fast, straight to the point they do not tell the truth about the hours you work and they make you stay at work till they want you to go home

Interview Questions

• where do i see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Ontario, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Very professional, they wanna know your background very well. ask you questions like "are you attending school? " are you whilling to work more than 40+ hours"

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they do give you offers like "your gonna get paid $11.00 is that ok or are you considering more.
    but in this economy anything is ok.