Cardinal Logistics Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cardinal Logistics Management

Distribution Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cardinal Logistics Management (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

1 on 1 with regional manager. very personal. talked about my past employment and what i wanted to achieve going forward. what was my intentions with this company and my intended duration.

Interview Questions

• are you a self starter and work without supervision   1 Answer

Dedicated Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cardinal Logistics Management (Ontario, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Came into office and met with a second applicant and we both sat down with the operations manager and the district manager and were both interviewed. It seemed odd to be interviewed simultaneously with another applicant to begin with, however, it turned out to be a great experience as we both fed off of each others questions, answers and driving experience which allowed me to ask follow up questions and take in what this new job was expecting and offering.

Interview Questions

• how much experience do you have in local driving?
      what are you looking for in this job?
      why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardinal Logistics Management (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very thorough interview. The recruiter covered every aspect of the job about policies, regulations, and laws. Also emphasized on safety and all their policies regarding the topic. I then went with a observer for a road test where he observed me driving on congested city streets, interstate and on the truck yard/warehouse. I had to perform coupling and uncoupling the trailer from the tractor, perform a full DOT pre trip inspection and post trip inspection. Also had to perform backing up to a loading dock.

Interview Questions

• Can you operate a tractor pulling a 53ft trailer   1 Answer

Safety Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Logistics Management in May 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with HR Director, Phone interview with Safety Director. Flown in for a face to face interview with Safety Director. Met at location that would be my territory. Great people I interviewed with. We then bought and merged with Cardinal Logistics, and company went to hell. I had a great office though

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cardinal Logistics Management (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Very lax. If yu get an interview its yours to screw up. Be prepared and ready for a basic interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Begged alot