Cardinal Solutions Senior Consultant I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cardinal Solutions Senior Consultant I Interview Questions

Senior Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Solutions (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by email after applying on website. I had an initial phone interview, a phone technical, and two in person interviews, one being a panel interview. Whole process was quick and painless.

Interview Questions

• Standard Behavioral Questions. Technical Questions pertaining to what your focus as a consultant is.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cardinal Solutions

Senior Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cardinal Solutions (Columbus, OH) in December 2010.

Interview

The recruiting manager had a very low pressure approach which I appreciated. He gave me the pros and cons of the consulting industry, and then let me make my own decision. He never pressured me or badgered me. The interview process was extensive, which I also appreciated. I was first did lunch with the recruiter and a principal consultant. I then had a phoen interview with the technology lead. I then met with the practice manager (who is a Microsoft MVP) for breakfast. Then I went to the office and met with the director of sales and again for a final interview with the recruiting manager. All good people and low pressure on the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate a slight increase in order to not have to take a pay cut. If asking for more money, be very pleasant, and do not make unrealistic demands.