Cardinal Stritch University Hospitality Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cardinal Stritch University Hospitality Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Hospitality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Stritch University (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2011.

Interview

First I was contacted for a phone interview by the Director of the Department. A day later, I was called and asked to come in for a panel interview with the Admissions Department; later that day I got a second call to inform me they were setting up a second panel interview right after the Admissions Department with the Hiring Department (Hospitality) as well.
Both interviews required me to sit in a room with four other individuals and they asked general questions about my resume and past work experiences. Overall, it was a relaxing environment; and I was given a tour of the school between interviews.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example where you went above and beyond the call of duty for a student?   Answer Question
  • How will it be different for you to promote Cardinal Stritch, a private school, versus a public school you last represented?   Answer Question