Cardno Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cardno Interview Questions

Interviews at Cardno

2.3

Interview

Interview was formal and relatively straight forward. A panel of 3 people that were interviewing you. A bit of a hands-on test. The interview itself was about 1/2 hr to 45 minutes long with the normal range of questions.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardno in July 2012.

Interview

Applied online, Recruiter followed-up with pre-screen call. Onsite interviews with hiring manager and one-up manager followed by phone interview with recruiting team.

Interview Questions

• Great line-up of Behavioral Based questions covering key qualifications of the position. Position manages remote team of recruiters and interview included questions regarding ability to manage virtual teams.   Answer Question

N/A Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cardno in January 2008.

Interview

Phone interview.

Civil Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardno.

Interview

Got an offer for an interview for a different job to the one I applied for. Sat down with three managers in a round table meeting. Talked about experiences and interests outside of work.

Interview Questions

• What would make you come into the office on a Saturday when there is no deadline?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardno in December 2009.

Interview

I applied online for the position. I received a call, had a short conversation with the recruiter about my educational background and physical fitness, and received a contractual job offer by the end of the phone call. They were hiring many positions quickly, hence the short interview process. I was able to extend my acceptance of employment out for four weeks due to the holiday season.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cardno.

Interview

Long but simple

Interview Questions

• If given the opportunity to become a a business unit manager what changes would you make?   Answer Question

Deputy Chief of Party Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cardno (Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was in two stages, a phone interview and then a follow-up team interview in-country. The phone interview was with a panel that included Government of Australia staff, implementing partners, and current Cardno staff. Questions primarily focused on details of how CV experiences could apply to KSAs of the open position. The second round involved a large group of approximately 20 persons that had applied for 3 open management positions. The large group was divided into various groupings over the course of a long morning and given practical challenges relating to management, program design and M&E to discuss and present on.

Interview Questions

• Teams were requested to outline strategies for addressing community-level project opportunities.   1 Answer

Undergraduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cardno (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Online Application, F2F Interview, Job Offer
    Process started with a chat with the talent adviser, followed by submission of application.
    There was then a 3 month wait after i was contacted for a potential role.
    Interview happened a week after that; the outcome was given to me straight after the interview.

Senior Consultant (Management) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cardno (Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea)).

Interview

Phone interview that asked absurd questions regarding fellow employee malfeasance.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were out drinking with a colleague and he tried to leave with an underage girl?   1 Answer

Conservation Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pitt Town (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardno (Pitt Town (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

Traineeship for planting trees. Basically to learn about animals inhabitations and building a rain forest. It was the best experience in my life. And the hiring but was so simple easy just a call on the phone and I had the job.