Cardno Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cardno Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Cardno

2.5

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cardno in September 2010.

Interview

I was short listed for this position and interviewed twice. The first interview was in a conference room with 1 other person. Lots of questions about ambitions, where you see yourself in the future, etc. Pretty standard interview questions. I got the impression the primary person interviewing me was their first time at it. The second interview was a couple of weeks later with four people. I had recently quit a job very similar to the one they were offering. So there were lots of questions about why I left the other company particularly in doing it before landing a new position.

The interview was in 2003 but I've been at my current company for so long this was the only thing I could post. I'm the only person in my division that does what I do, and I'm still doing it, I've done it for over a decade, management uses glassdoor so I can't really post anything without them finding out, so things might have changed. I have seen ads for this position 3 times in the 10 years since I interviewed for it, so it seems to have a ~3 year burnout rate.

Interview Questions

• So what was your biggest weakness at your previous position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cardno

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cardno (Tampa, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

1st round- phone interview with HR. Normal questions and super friendly.
    2nd round- phone interview with Marketing Director. Easy questions and friendly conversation.
    3rd round- Two assessments: Excel assessment and Spanish assessment. Easy, but time-consuming.
    4th round- In person interview with three people. Easy questions and all of them were very friendly.

They assured me they would make the final decision by the following week, and three weeks went by and NOTHING happened. I reached out several times for an update and most of the time they didn't get back to me. It is frustrating that after spending so much time on them, they did not even have the courtesy of replying to your emails.

Interview Questions

• How proficient I was in Excel. What I wanted to accomplish in the future. Why I wanted this position. How familiar I was with the company.   Answer Question