Cardno Staff Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cardno Staff Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Cardno

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardno (Baltimore, MD) in February 2012.

Interview

Just a few questions about my education and experience, why I wanted to work there, etc.
They also asked me to do a written test (had to describe how a bicycle works)

Interview Questions

• how can you contribute to the company   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cardno

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardno (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Simple questions about school, I was interviewed as an intern so it was not as complicated as a regular job interview. I came into the office and was shown the building and gear I would/might be working with, was asked my experience level with certain tasks and computer programs.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cardno (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Brought on to assist with a large oil spill in the gulf. They hired a lot of people to work in Louisiana so it seems they hired most of the people they interviewed. It was a generic interview with not too many specific questions. They asked if I did any sampling or environmental testing that would be useful for the job I was brought on to do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They have certain slots of salary per position so there isn't much haggling.