Care UK Health Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Care UK Health Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Care UK

2.7

Health Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Care UK (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly and made me feel at ease. They were happy to take any questions and very enthusiastic about the company. Everything was well explained including pay rates and the training course was explained in depth.

Interview Questions

Care UK Response

May 21, 2019 – Recruitment Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments. We wish you every success with your future at Care UK,

Care UK Healthcare

Other Interview Reviews for Care UK

Health Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Care UK (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

there was a one to one face interview and a typing test, you then had to role play a call with a script so they can see what your telephone manner is like.

Health Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Care UK (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Brief interview and practice call. I started out by applying through an online application and then I got a brief telephone call inviting me to interview. The interview had 2 people where I was asked questions on my experience of working with customers

Interview Questions

• Name a time where customers have been difficult and what did you do to deal with it?   Answer Question