Care UK Support Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Care UK Support Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at Care UK

2.3

Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Care UK (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

There is a short interview face to face that requires some applications to be filled out and some questions regarding experience. The whole process is very easy, no experience required at all. Overall an easy process.

Questions such as "name a time you worked under pressure?"

"name a time you had to make a fast decision without consenting anyone else?"

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the care field?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Care UK

Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Care UK (Colchester, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

application form filled out and submitted, interview, week of training, shadow training. Managers had a very calming influence which made the interview professional yet smooth. Training was extremely eye opening, passionate and engaging. It was also very daunting as there felt like there was much to learn, however, the managers made it very clear that there was no such thing as a stupid question which made everyone feel at ease. The trainers would often use engaging, practical exercises to get everyone used to each other. This made everyone feel at ease sharing their personal experiences.

Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Care UK (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)).

Interview

I filled an application form and handed it personally to the company. Later I had a phone interview where I answered general questions. Very soon, I was called for a formal interview which went well. They focused on personality and general personal outlook towards care as is expected and made me feel relatively at ease.

Interview Questions

• How you fit the role based on your personal experiences.   1 Answer