CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield (Owings Mills, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

It was fairly simple. I submitted an application online. I spoke on the phone with the Human Resources hiring manager, which was a phone screen. She told me all of the openings they had available. I chose which I thought fit best for my background and passions. When I came in, I was interviewed by 2 members of the team I was interviewing for. After the interview, I followed up and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you qualified? Why are you interested? What will you bring to the position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield.

Interview

We connected during school career fair. Had one hour interview with assistant to the CEO. I mostly asked questions about trends in healthcare insurance. We had detailed conversation on health exchange market places and how that effects premiums. We talked about all the different projects I could get involved in, and I presented my experiences in market research.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Interns receive standard compensation, no negotiation possible.

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield (Owings Mills, MD) in September 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by college recruiter and brought in for interview. Interviewed by team of different groups.