CareFusion Field Service Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CareFusion Field Service Technician Interview Questions

2.0

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CareFusion (Salem, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

First interview was by phone from TelVantage in Florida...a company with no website.

For the second in-person interview I drove 80 miles to meet with the regional manager. Both of those interviews contained nominal questions. So, I was asked to 'onboard', which included an online eClass course. Just getting into the program required a dozen calls to their 'tech center' where each tech told me a different series of steps to take...none of them worked. The lessons are from 2010, so they are Blackberry centric, repetitive questions. I was told this was the training module and when I completed it, I would be paid $200 for my time. Including the 90% of my time totally wasted just trying to get into the program, this course took at least 60 hours. At the end of that time I asked for payment. At that time I was told that there were several other 'modules' which had not been mentioned and that I would be paid $200 - $400 to complete those modules. No mention of when I would ever be paid for this time.

Interview Questions

• Their drug test is a mess. I told the representatives of the company that I take a prescription that invariably produces a false positive for THC. They and the laboratory both ignored this fact and...voila.. I tested positive for THC, which I cannot use due to a heart condition!... The lab would not listen and insisted that I was a very high user of pot!....   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for CareFusion

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CareFusion (Washington, DC).

Interview

They burn so many bridges that if they are interviewing you ,you are half ware there, they are disparate to get new blood, so they can work you to death, and feed you some line of crap like we are cutting back so we need you to work harder, having 3 managers above you and not a sole to help in the field.

Interview Questions

• Like I said they are disparate, my tech question was what is the difference between AC and DC voltage.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, they needed people and the last guy died, he had a stroke driving a company car working 3 shifts a day, killed the guy, and that is just DC, these people a world wide, how may more died this way?

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Interview was very short as they were desperate for people. I was hired on before my drug test and background came back. Interviewer was former military and you could tell he couldn't seem to let go of the past and realize this is the civillian world now.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareFusion (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2009.

Interview

Interviewing was fairly quick. Onboarding process, however, takes a couple months, involving training.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions were asked. I understand that their interviewing and onboarding procedures may have changed since then   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Offer was firm.

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareFusion.

Interview

The first interview was on the phone. The second interview was face to face and then there was a final phone interview. They asked question about repair knowledge and software.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate salary

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareFusion in December 2010.

Interview

i applied internally for a transfer, i received emails and phone calls from the HR department about my desire to move, i phone interviewed with the FSM of the new area i was applying for, i also phone interviewed with one of the lead techs in the new area.
    i was informed about a week and a half later that i had an offer from HR and would be getting that offer in the email the next day, which i did, and after going back and forth on the details of the moving cost, i accepted.

Interview Questions

• why Ohio? what possesses you to desire to move here?   1 Answer