CareFusion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Contracts Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA).

Interview

There are two days of interviews. The first day starts with a 30 minute interview with 2 managers followed by another 30 minute interview with 2 other managers. They detail the job and ask questions about your background to see if you are a good fit. There are no case studies.

If they like you, you go in to interview with a higher up manager who needs to approve the hire.

Interview Questions

• What is the most recent business book you have read that you found to be very insightful?   Answer Question

Software Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Jolla, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareFusion (La Jolla, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Interviewed on site with two different people, but at different times and in different rooms. First person asked a couple of basic Java questions such as print out a triangle of asterisk (1 on the first line, 2 on the second line, etc), and some OOP questions (given a list of variables, how would you group them and put them into objects).
    Second person asked about C++. I did not really know C++ back then, so I couldn't really answer the questions. Afterward, he just asked about logic questions and skipped the C++.
    HR department was really slow in contacting me back. Initially, if I did well, they would bring me on-site for another interview, but they ran out of time band based their decision on the first interview. Took around one and a half months.

Interview Questions

• Print out a triangle of asterisk (1 on the first line, 2 on the second line, etc)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Submit my resume in my school(UCSD) job fair. Got call one week later to have an interview at their company. they are all engineers and are pretty nice. Ask about my resume( they ask detail question so dont lie on ur resume) and 2 tech questiones.

Interview Questions

• they ask me to write a program to draw a pattern on the screens. not very hard   Answer Question

Negotiation

This is my first internship so I am pretty happy to get a paid internship. No negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareFusion.

Interview

Horrible interviewing experience and I'd say the worst I've ever had. Abusive, belittling interviewers if you don't know something. In any case, they extended me an offer, but much lower than I asked for so I had to decline. Be prepared for your fears to be played on and told you won't find anything better. Funny, weeks later I found something with a much better environment, cooler employees, and higher paying at a large tech company. So glad I didn't accept when there is much better out there!

Interview Questions

• Small coding exercise, general design, panel questioning.   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareFusion.

Interview

As a technician you just get interviewed by one person in the department I worked. Afterwords they show you around the lab whether you are to be hired or not. They might even ask you questions along the tour. But overall it was a very easy going process, if you are just looking for technician position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareFusion.

Interview

Met at job fair, one interview with two people, and then got a call for an offer.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted through email which led to a phone interview. From there I waited 2 days and was then called in for an on site interview. I had a pnel of three interviewers and we first talked about my resume, interests, and they asked me and allowed me to ask questions. We then got into a white board problem solving session

Interview Questions

• UNIX Questions, 3 ounce 5 ounce 8 ounce cup question (get 4 and 4), Data Modeling, SQL questions (Join, Select)   Answer Question

Strategic Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

I received an email from an in-house recruiter at Carefusion in response to a resume that I had submitted through a HR Recruiter from my wife's company that used to work for Cardinal Health and still had contacts there. Through email I co-ordinated a time with the Carefusion HR person and called her. We had an excellent discussion/interview about the position, my experience and qualifications, and people that we know in common (as she had previously worked for my current company in 2006, although I did not work with her when she was here). At the end of our 45 minute discussion I asked for her thoughts on my qualifications and ability to meet their needs. She related that I was a good candidate and that she would be forwarding my information to the hiring manager for review and would contact me again in about a week. I left the interview process with a very positive impression. I followed up with a polite thank you email that evening and also included contact information for my three previous managers as references and encouraged her to contact them to further discuss my work ethics and abilities.

I waited about two weeks and did not hear anything back so I send another polite email to enquire about the status of the position.

After about a month, I noticed that the position was no longer posted on-line, and then was re-posted. I called her desk phone and left a polite voice mail inquiring about the position, and if I was still under consideration for it. I also requested that she let me know either way and that I would appreciate it if she could provide any feedback as to what might make me a better candidate for an opportunity at Carefusion.

I was never contacted by Carefusion again. Upon doing some additional research on-line I have found that this is extremely typical of this company. My wife is an HR Manager and we both believe that this is very unprofessional and rude. If a company treats you like that from the interview process, I question why anyone would want to work there at all...

SQE Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Good, not great. But the manager I interviewed with was not who I ended up working with. That turned out to be a problem for me later as the manager I worked for was not as good as the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience.   1 Answer

Sr. Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CareFusion (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called me and asked if the job was something I was interested in. Sr Analyst product implementation specialist. Working with software and troubleshooting different programs for the Pyxis Medication Management System. I agreed and they informed me that one of the managers from Carefusion would call me for a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How are you working in a group. How are you with traveling every week.   1 Answer