CareFusion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.7

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CareFusion (Salem, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

First interview was by phone from TelVantage in Florida...a company with no website.

For the second in-person interview I drove 80 miles to meet with the regional manager. Both of those interviews contained nominal questions. So, I was asked to 'onboard', which included an online eClass course. Just getting into the program required a dozen calls to their 'tech center' where each tech told me a different series of steps to take...none of them worked. The lessons are from 2010, so they are Blackberry centric, repetitive questions. I was told this was the training module and when I completed it, I would be paid $200 for my time. Including the 90% of my time totally wasted just trying to get into the program, this course took at least 60 hours. At the end of that time I asked for payment. At that time I was told that there were several other 'modules' which had not been mentioned and that I would be paid $200 - $400 to complete those modules. No mention of when I would ever be paid for this time.

Interview Questions

• Their drug test is a mess. I told the representatives of the company that I take a prescription that invariably produces a false positive for THC. They and the laboratory both ignored this fact and...voila.. I tested positive for THC, which I cannot use due to a heart condition!... The lab would not listen and insisted that I was a very high user of pot!....   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was a lengthy interview process. HR didn't call me after I submitted my resume for about 4 weeks. Once they had HR call and that continue with one technical call over the phone and than face to face round

Interview Questions

• Describe end to end process for the P2P cycle for medical industries   Answer Question

Sr. Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CareFusion (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called me and asked if the job was something I was interested in. Sr Analyst product implementation specialist. Working with software and troubleshooting different programs for the Pyxis Medication Management System. I agreed and they informed me that one of the managers from Carefusion would call me for a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How are you working in a group. How are you with traveling every week.   1 Answer

Customer Success Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareFusion (Milford, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

Digital Interview. It was extremely uncomfortable talking to your computer screen/web cam with
    no individual asking the questions. There was There was only one practice question and no opportunity to review your interview before submitting it. I am not opposed to this type of interview but would definitely need more practice to be able to ace it. It was not the questions that proved difficult but not taking with another person. I did not get an offer for the next interview ... nor did I expect one.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate for this position?
      Describe your first job position?
      Describe how you successfully supported a Senior Executive?
      Answer Question

Tech I, Product Support/Repair Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CareFusion (Palm Springs, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Product Support/Repair-Depot is responsible for troubleshooting technical problems, diagnosing, analyzing and/or repairing products. Demonstrates basic knowledge of systems and products. Identifies basic system and product issues. Identifies need for escalation. Is entry level with limited experience. Develops skills in basic tasks, techniques and procedures within one skill area / process / method. Maintains appropriate licenses / training / certifications, as needed. Applies basic knowledge and skills to complete routine tasks consisting of prescribed steps. Has basic skills training in an analytical / scientific method or operational process area (e.g., material handling and management, logistics, manufacturing production). Works within clearly defined SOPs and / or scientific methods and adheres to quality guidelines. Works with a high degree of supervision.

Interview Questions

• We do a lot of overtime are you wiling to do the overtime?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The interview was not an interview it was more like "Here's what we do, are you willing to do this?" type deal

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareFusion (Dublin, OH).

Interview

It was a typical interview with normal interview questions. Someone referred me to the job and I applied, interviewed, and started soon after that. I liked the people and the job immediately.

Human Resources (Contingent Assignment) Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly, professional, knowledgeable and thorough. I interviewed for two different jobs, but I was placed in the best job for my skill set and background. Including the on-boarding, the whole process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Difficult question: Tell me about a time when you couldn't finish everything in one day.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Phone interview. Called in rather quickly for a 3 hour interview with 3 separate people. Told 1 week later the position wasn't going to be filled. Called 3 months later and asked me to come in for an updated interview, duplicate with 1 of the people from before. Got the offer within 2 days.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

First there was a phone call with the HR person. Then the hiring manger called for an hour phone call. Then the onsite interview was scheduled. There were about 5 people who came into a room where you sat. Various disciplines of people who were likely to be working with. No real tough questions, more about experience and if you knew what the theoretical process was to do the job. They asked some situational questions about what would you do if... One person took me on a tour and really just gave me an idea of how they tested their machines. The others were looking at more of a cultural fit I believe. I was asked to come back after the group interview to speak with the hiring manger again. An offer came about a week after the last interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the project management process?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Through an agency, I was presented with a contract-to-hire position. A 5 days later, I had a phone screen with hiring manager and a product manager. They asked the usual questions of my experience so it wasn't difficult, but one question that stood out odd was whether I was willing to work 7 or 8am to 6pm, indicating it would be long days there. Then the onsite interview was 5 days later. This was a panel interview of 4 people, including the hiring manager. This was a bad experience: no one showed up at the lobby until 10 min later (hiring manager didn't receive me), no one gave me any water or break during the 2hr interview, one of them didn't even have the resume, hiring manager was late to panel interview, there was no order of questions coming from all of them, then the hiring manager asked me again whether working 7am was acceptable. They all mentioned it was a lot of chaos and dynamicism. In fact, one of my friends who work there recently got laid off due to the BD merger, so I knew it was already a negative environment to be in. At the end of the interview, hiring manager said he's still interviewing and will let me know by end of month. While I was interviewing for other companies and got offers, recruiter told hiring manager about it and hiring manager offered me the job but was not willing to match increased rate from other company. Based on the interview process, the state of where Carefusion is at with BD merger, and not willing to match or offer better pay, I decided to decline the offer as I was concerned about the long-term certainty there, the fact that they didn't offer me permanent full-time, and potentially working long hours within the group turned me off.