CareFusion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.7

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a one on one lasting about 30 mins.I was asked many questions and the interviewer was very firm on how this process was to happen and what he was looking for in a person. Even though he was stern I felt very comfortable during this interview. I waited in a waiting room for about five minutes. I was a large company and had about five buildings to find where the reception area was.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions such as Why I feel I am qualified for the job. How do I feel about travel.
      How do I feel about lengthy jobs in other states.Also how I work around negative people. and how do I handle a disgruntled customer.
      1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CareFusion (Vernon Hills, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

There was a phone screening first. Then for my first interview I met with 2 people for 45 minutes, then 2 more people for 45 more minutes. The same thing went for my second interview as well. There were about 2 weeks between my first and second interview although I believe it is usually quicker. I was notified I received a second interview within a few days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really. They set you at a salary and then add commission. The compensation is fair so there wasn't a need to negotiate. I was thrilled to get an offer, so I didn't want to negotiate either.

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareFusion (Fullerton, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a typical interview with normal interview questions. I was interviewed with three individuals. We just went over my resume and why i was interested in the position. Someone referred me to the job and I applied, interviewed but did not get the position.

Senior Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at CareFusion (Vernon Hills, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received an email from HR in a week. Set up phone interview with HR, where they asked basic questions about my job and what I was looking for. Then set up a 30 minute phone interview with hiring manager a week later, where i was asked about my experiences and asked some questions of my own. Then I was asked to come in person for an all day interview 3 months later, where I interviewed with over 10 people. No behavioral questions, mostly about what I did. Lots of technical questions. The whole group was organized and seemed to work well together, however there was an ambiance of uncertainty with the BD merger. Hiring manager said they'd let me know the decision in 1-2 weeks. HR emailed me a few days later saying the whole team is busy with travel and will be interviewing others over the next few weeks, so they'd let me know their decision soon. Well, its been over a month and I haven't heard anything from anyone. So I'll take that as a no?

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA).

Interview

The entire process was very easy going. Was first contacted by the Hiring manager and after that he asked me to come directly for on-site interview. After 3 days from interview I got the selection letter.

Interview Questions

• Personality questions, work experience based questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CareFusion.

Interview

Phone interviews with the Recruiter and hiring manager. In-person interviews with the Director of the team, a peer HR Manager, and the VP of Talent Management. Fairly straightforward interview questions.

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareFusion (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

There was no interview because this was a temporary job set up by Adecco. All I had to do was submit documents that I had sighed and watch a training video. That's it, nothing else to add here so i will just ramble in order to meet the word minimum.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted through email which led to a phone interview. From there I waited 2 days and was then called in for an on site interview. I had a pnel of three interviewers and we first talked about my resume, interests, and they asked me and allowed me to ask questions. We then got into a white board problem solving session

Interview Questions

• UNIX Questions, 3 ounce 5 ounce 8 ounce cup question (get 4 and 4), Data Modeling, SQL questions (Join, Select)   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Phone screen with HR, then phone interview with the hiring manager, then in-person interview with the hiring manager and a panel, then offer. Very standard process with easy questions - didn't need to study up on anything and only lightly covered my experience and history. Nothing much more to say - it was one of the easier interviews I've been on, left feeling good, and got an offer within a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• Very boiler-plate questions "tell me about past experience doing X, Y, Z"   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareFusion.

Interview

Horrible interviewing experience and I'd say the worst I've ever had. Abusive, belittling interviewers if you don't know something. In any case, they extended me an offer, but much lower than I asked for so I had to decline. Be prepared for your fears to be played on and told you won't find anything better. Funny, weeks later I found something with a much better environment, cooler employees, and higher paying at a large tech company. So glad I didn't accept when there is much better out there!

Interview Questions

• Small coding exercise, general design, panel questioning.   Answer Question