CareFusion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.7

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareFusion (Palm Springs, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Drug test first, then they call for the interview, a walk around the production line, then i waited like 2 weeks for the background check, then they called me to start on Thursday to start the trainings on the computer.

Interview Questions

• Pretty easy, just asked about availability and of i had reliable transportation, asked if i had experience in production, they don really care if you don't, it you just have to know how to use the most common hand tools   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Interview

i got a call from recruiter around 11:30, but missed it. then i called back, it is answered. she asked me some question about my background. i answered briefly. but then got no followup.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareFusion in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. A week after she invited me for an interview . The interview was about 3 hours. 5 people interviewed me. Some OO design, C#, and DB questions. the questions were average and reasonable. During interview they asked me a lot of questions about my previous jobs. The management team asked me some behavoiral questions in additional of some questions about my previous jobs.

Interview Questions

• The interview was not difficult. But the way the treated me was really unethical and unprofessional. The very next day after the interview, the recruiter called me and asked me about the salary and my references. I provided my references list and also my desired salary. She talked to the hiring managers and then emailed me that they offer 5k less than what I asked for. I told her I will think about it and I will get back to her. Next day I called her and I accepted their offered salary which was less than what I asked for. But after half of hour she called me again and told me that they changed their mind and they reduced their offer another 5k. As during the interview I told them that I was laid off and they known I need a job. But I could not believe that they change their own offer. That's why I figured out I don't want to work for these kind of people. So I declined their offer and their job.   Answer Question

Principal Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, did not exactly fit the job requirements but submitted resume anyway. Contacted two days later and had phone interview with senior engineer which went well. In person interview with senior engineer and hiring manager two days later. Job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Asked what was the most difficult technical problem you encountered that you were able to resolve.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, hourly fee, temporary employment. Rate agreed to before application submitted to the company.

Engineering Development Program Interview

Interview

I met the recruiter at a school job fair. I had two sets of interviews. The first one was one on one with the program lead and the questions were mostly behavioral. And then I was asked back for series of interviews. Most of the questions were not technical. I interviewers were pretty imtimidating.

General Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview was fairly standard. I interviewed with two accountants in the finance/accounting department. They asked standard questions that most interviewers ask. They asked about my accompishments, shortcomings, and what I expected to get out of the internship experience. They also asked me what my goals/plans were after graduating. The only technical questions regarding accounting were in reference to what I knew about MS Excel. They wanted to make sure that I was proficient, not necessarily an expert, in MS Excel because of the nature of the work. They expected me to know the basic fucntions - vlookup, sumproduct, and functions use to specifically select different text within cells. For example, if a cell displays "DebtiCHGBE23001" what functions do you use to get "DebitBE23" out of the cell to be displayed in current cell. Excel knowledge made the difference between me and the other candidate they had interviewed. They explained to me that I was given the opportunity because I was able to answer the excel questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain how a vlookup function in excel works?   1 Answer

Senior Electrical Engineer Interview

Interview

Initial interview was done through a headhunter. Interview was basic with very minimal technical questions. Second interview was done on-site. Working culture seemed to be very tense and full of stress.

Process Technician Interview

Interview

It was really fluent and easy. The HHRR manager is a great guy, very responsable and down to earth! Also the give you the facility to interview in another location.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareFusion.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview and met with the manager and had a second interview with the area director. I asked the director several questions about the job, and the person did not know the answer to most. I was a little surprised and instantly turned off that I was being interviewed by someone who knew little about the position. A manager, at any level, should understand the jobs below them especially if they will be conducting interviews for those positions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked multiple questions at once and would have to answer one, then try to remember what the next one was (or ask) and answer it, then try to remember what the next one was an answer it, etc.   1 Answer

The position was labeled 60-70% travel, but during the interview I learned it was 90%. I wouldn't have wasted anyone's time had I known the travel was almost every day.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CareFusion in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Phone interview with hiring manager. In-person with many of the team. I would have liked to work for the hiring manager on any given day, and 90%+ of the team members I interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't any particular question . . . it was more about would you be satisfied enough running a lot of reports (which I definitely would have looked into automating ASAP), and matriculating career-wise within the group (which I would have).   1 Answer