CareFusion Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CareFusion Software Engineer Interview Questions

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted through email which led to a phone interview. From there I waited 2 days and was then called in for an on site interview. I had a pnel of three interviewers and we first talked about my resume, interests, and they asked me and allowed me to ask questions. We then got into a white board problem solving session

Interview Questions

• UNIX Questions, 3 ounce 5 ounce 8 ounce cup question (get 4 and 4), Data Modeling, SQL questions (Join, Select)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CareFusion

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareFusion.

Interview

Horrible interviewing experience and I'd say the worst I've ever had. Abusive, belittling interviewers if you don't know something. In any case, they extended me an offer, but much lower than I asked for so I had to decline. Be prepared for your fears to be played on and told you won't find anything better. Funny, weeks later I found something with a much better environment, cooler employees, and higher paying at a large tech company. So glad I didn't accept when there is much better out there!

Interview Questions

• Small coding exercise, general design, panel questioning.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Submit my resume in my school(UCSD) job fair. Got call one week later to have an interview at their company. they are all engineers and are pretty nice. Ask about my resume( they ask detail question so dont lie on ur resume) and 2 tech questiones.

Interview Questions

• they ask me to write a program to draw a pattern on the screens. not very hard   Answer Question

Negotiation

This is my first internship so I am pretty happy to get a paid internship. No negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareFusion in March 2012.

Interview

First phone interview with programming questions and onsite interview
    They have extream programming tools and it was a good experience to learn.
    They are well organized. Basic C/C++ questions