CareHere Manager of Business Development Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CareHere Manager of Business Development Support Interview Questions

Interviews at CareHere

1 Interview Review

1.0

Manager of Business Development Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CareHere (Nashville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Received a phone interview that went great. The recruiter was nice and professional. I did so well that they decided to create a new position based on my experience, "Manager of Business Development Support." I was led to believe that I was going to receive a in-person interview with the VP of Sales. I continued to follow up for several weeks and the responses I received continue to suggest that a interview would be set very soon. I then received a rejection email stating that they decided to go with a different candidate. I was very disappointed, but understand they want to find the right fit for that position. I wish CareHere the best of luck and hope the candidate they choose does well. Overall, this was a very professional origination. I just wish they would have given me the opportunity to come in for an in-person interview as I believe I would have knocked it out of the park and impressed them more than anyone that does have experience in their specific industry.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want for CareHere?   1 Answer