KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

CareMore Interview Questions in California

Updated Dec 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 36 interviews

Employee Referral8%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CareMore

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareMore (San Francisco, CA) in May 2020

Interview

Had Three rounds of Interviews since it is a contract role. 1) phone screening, 2) In Coding round, they asked technical questions based on SQL & asked to write small pieces of code. They even asked questions on Code optimization 3) Normal HR round

Interview Questions
  • 1) difference between Truncate/ delete. 2) use of indexes and their advantage 3) write a Stored Procedure (gave all the requirements) 4) Questions on ETL and pipelines
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA)

Interview

There has been one interview approximately 4 weeks ago with two hiring managers. Position shows open and application shows under consideration. Was told that JR would send email either way.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you had a challenge and what you did to resolve it.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

1d

an

Occupational Therapist

How would you handle not getting a lunch break when you are a salaried employee treating patients for 40 hours a week? I don’t get documentation time either, but all notes are to be completed the same day. Some of us have reached out to HR and we’re told to discuss it with the regional director, but the regional director says we’d have to come in early or leave late to block out a lunch break. My commute is an hour each way, so I’d prefer not to make my day any longer. Advice?

16 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA)

Interview

I applied online through the anthem website and received a call from a recruiter within the week. Then i was able to schedule an interview a week later. Within one week, I got a call from the recruiter offering the job and I accepted.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA) in May 2017

Interview

They have a very convenient process that was accommodating to my schedule and allows me to gain a better perspective of the business and company culture. The entire management team including Ernesto Yniguez made it easy for me to see that CareMore was a great fit for my experience and values making it an ideal mutual fit for them and myself.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a life changing experience that influenced your career path

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA) in Apr 2017

Interview

I walked into the facility and was greeted by a kind receptionist, signed my name, sat down and waited for about 10 minutes. I was called by two very nice managers and ended up interviewing with both. I was pretty nervous since I sat at the end of the table and they sat on both sides of me. They had very pleasant demeanors. Some of the questions were tough because I had to dig through scenarios in my past work places. I also forgot to mention, there's a written scenario test while you're waiting. Overall, it was a good experience and they hired me the same day.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation when you went above and beyond your call of duty?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA) in Oct 2016

Interview

Long process, took several months. First was phone screen with recruiter, then with team members, then hiring manager twice, then finally an onsite with multiple panels. Post interview follow up took an additional month. As I met with several different panels, it was difficult to cover much since each group only had an hour so it would have been nice to have a bit more time. There is a great team at CareMore and everyone I met truly had passion for their mission, it was a great experience.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA)

Interview

Very brief. Met with 2 managers. They were nice and explained the process. Presented a great intimate department to work for. There was more people waiting when I arrived. I got called back for a 2nd round interview which was brief. They did ask about overtime and advised salary was hourly.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA) in Jul 2016

Interview

HR recruiter reached out to me and had a telephone interview first. I had actually applied for a different job but after my conversation with the recruiter she stated that there was another position open that she believed I was a better match. I applied for that position and then I was given an opportunity to meet with the hiring director. She was really friendly and easy to talk to. We had a conversation about my previous experiences and the reasons for me to work with CareMore. I got a call from the recruiter the next business day to provide me with feedback and schedule an interview with the Physician who oversees the department. I met with him and we had a conversation similar to the one I had with the Director. Every person was easy to do business with and we all really aimed to waste no time and complete this process in the best possible way

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral interviewing open ended questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA) in Nov 2015

Interview

The interview process has changed since I've interviewed with the company as I believe depending on the position, they hold 1st and 2nd interviews. I thankfully had 1 interview and offered the position the same day.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years within the company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA) in Oct 2015

Interview

Applied online thru anthem about a week later received a phone call to do a phone interview basic questions why am I leaving my current job my pay amount how do I handle a irate caller she was really nice interview lasted 15 mins I then received another call 2hrs later for a face to face interview 2days later my appt was at 10am I met with the the manager of the claims dept and her lead they were very friendly the interview went very well questions asked were what are my weakness my strengths the basic interview questions at the end she asked my pay amount and did I need to put in my two week notice at my current job and she told me she will be forwarding this to HR... O and my interview was today

Interview Questions
  • what are my weakness my strengths the basic interview questions
1 person found this interview helpful