CareNational Healthcare Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at CareNational Healthcare Services

Sort:

Information Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CareNational Healthcare Services (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

The employer called me up personally, and we conducted a phone interview the next day. This was followed by a in person interview the following week. The in person interview was with the CEO at their office in Scottsdale.

Search Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareNational Healthcare Services (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Met with one of the owners and had a very frank conversation. I hate behavioral questioning so it was very comfortable. I was shown the metrics that they use as a baseline for success. It seemed that culture fit was important.

Interview Questions

• When you worked on a difficult search for a client and felt you were out of options in identifying candidates, what did you do?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareNational Healthcare Services.

Interview

There is no process. Seems like they will interview anyone. I should have done more research about the company. Not organized at all. Definitely a "boys club" atmosphere.

Interview Questions

CareNational Healthcare Services Response

Jan 17, 2019 – CEO

We have not made any offers that have been declined in nearly 2 years so this one is a head scratcher. We have a thorough interview process and certainly do not just interview anyone. Our process... More