CarePoint Health Medical Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CarePoint Health Medical Group Interview Questions

Interviews at CarePoint Health Medical Group

2.6

Lab Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CarePoint Health Medical Group.

Interview

Quick interview. Basic questions .was called back a couple days later to fill out on boarding paper work.
     Human Resources was pretty quick . Usually two days of orientation for new employees.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CarePoint Health Medical Group (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

It was a basic interview process. References were asked for. Prior work history. What were goals for the future. There was discussion as to potential roles for advancement. Discussion around future growth of the medical group and plans for the county.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CarePoint Health Medical Group (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Director very vague and not clear on expectation of role. They were ready to meet, but seemed very clicky like they were in high school. Not interested in role ager that experience.

Interview Questions

• What did you hate the most about your previous employer   1 Answer

ED Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bayonne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CarePoint Health Medical Group (Bayonne, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

Apply online and wait for a call. After they call you, you take a drug test and background check, you then wait for that to come back, then you prove certifications, then go and start your first day

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to be part of the team?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CarePoint Health Medical Group (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2018.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me a few hours after I contacted them via email. She gave me all the information I need over the phone before being scheduled for an interview. I was pleasantly surprised.

Cardiac Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CarePoint Health Medical Group (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Will receive a call from HR, and was scheduled for an interview. manger was nice and calm, he asked me about the previous job and asked other regular questions such as: my strengths or weakness. He asked me, how I will handle a difficult situation or a difficult patient. I

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CarePoint Health Medical Group.

Interview

Human Resources is located in Jersey City. Written application must be filled out then into a conference room for the remainder of the interview. HR recruiter was friendly as well as everyone in the building.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CarePoint Health Medical Group (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

it was a quick and easy interview. the manager spoke to much about her personal life, didn't really understand why that was part of the interview but i went with the flow

Interview Questions

• why do i want to be apart of the company?   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CarePoint Health Medical Group (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got an email 15 days later to schedule a phone interview. I was asked several questions about my qualities and weaknesses, what did I choose CarePoint health. I felt I would do better if it was in person rather than on the phone, but in general it was not too bad.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CarePoint Health Medical Group (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Simple. Usual background check. Usual questions. It was not intense. Very simple. Had to have a copy of my degrees and references. They didn't say much about salary. I asked about salary and cost that I have to pay for medical, dental, vision plans. Also about cost of parking since there is no parking nearby.

Interview Questions

• Why did i leave my previous job?   1 Answer